IGNORED

F1 Chat

Put them all in the same car, same spec, same equipment. Then you will have the best driver, either that or let them drive around Liverpool City centre at 16.30 on a Friday afternoon, and see who is the best driver.

Too much money, not enough responsiblity. it is not hard to drive around a track where there is nothing to block you. These men are held up as the best drivers in the world, give me a fucking break, (or brake). These people claim they take part in the most dangerous "sport" on earth, no-one forces them to do it.

Rant over.

ATB

Mac

Put them all in the same car, same spec, same equipment. Then you will have the best driver, either that or let them drive around Liverpool City centre at 16.30 on a Friday afternoon, and see who is the best driver.Too much money, not enough responsiblity. it is not hard to drive around a track where there is nothing to block you. These men are held up as the best drivers in the world, give me a fucking break, (or brake). These people claim they take part in the most dangerous "sport" on earth, no-one forces them to do it.

Rant over.

ATB

Mac

Already happens Mac, try A1 racing.

I feel the same Steve, I watched the first season of it but I havnt bothered this time around because it was so boring with all of the stoppages

second season? i thought it was still in the first!

bernie eccleston - 1

ruppert murdock - 0

pat - even stevie wonder can see webber is pants!

I heard the 4 BMW powered machines have one of the best inline speed but in all they seem not to qualify for a podium finish. Is it real that BMW lack F1 power? ( They cannot be worst than Toyota and Honda machines right?) or is it the bad team and bad startegy the reason for their failures so far? Advices appreciated.....thanks

BMW have their engines in both Sauber and Williams and the Sauber looks a very strong contender at the mo, behind only Ferrari and McLaren. Hard to predict after just one race and they don't have the most exciting drivers in Heidfeld and Kubica (though Kubica is promising) but I think they'll get the odd podium this year.

I'm sorry boys, but I just don't get this lark.

The better engines against the better engineering systems, it all sounds to me like Russel Grant in the 100m against Linford Christie, good fun but bloody pointless.

ATB

Mac

LOL yeah this is the second season of it. I thought that A1 racing was owned by some Arab guy not Murdock?

yep i read that too that A1 was owened by some mid east guys....can see A1 catching fever as well...its kinda national pride kinda thing....

yep i read that too that A1 was owened by some mid east guys....can see A1 catching fever as well...its kinda national pride kinda thing....

its been two years and im still not feeling any national pride, if a driver from A1 was sat next to me i wouldnt have a clue! (unless he was in a race suit, maybe then. but he'd probably need a neon sign, just to make sure!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not really that arsed about F1 in recent years, but it just shows you what a personallity can make, due to boredem Ive been whating a bit recently and I really like Lewis Hamilton. I now have a renewed interest (if only a passing interest)