IGNORED

Howard No.1 In Opta Stats

SimonButtle

i think it comes as small facial ticks for tim, if you watch him closely sometimes you can see his head jerks slightly to the side, i know this as i suffer from a similar thing myself, and i also work in a unit for people with brain injuries, some of whom have tourettes too.being called a c*nt is only the tip of the iceberg with it, wait till you have a mug of hot tea thrown over your head because you have told someone you want to make them some breakfast!!!

aaron. He does not take any medication at all for it as it affects his senses and reaction rate.

See [here]

If you see his interviews on Evertontv he does twitch, he blinks and he rubs his ears and nose.. and as The Prisoner says his head sways side to side. He says his concentration is so high during a game that he doesn't do it at all. He does not have verbal tourettes like that guy in big brother.

Joe, should we expect an american invasion now that TH has signed full time for us?
No I don't think we will see that. If anything you would expect an American invasion to Fulham but as sad as it sounds people mainly follow either Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea here. There are some Fulham fans because of the Americans but nothing like the big 4. There weren't a lot of Man City fans when Reyna was on the squad either. I just think a lot of Americans are happy that Tim is getting first team football since he will be our number 1 but won't become Everton supporters because of it.

think it comes as small facial ticks for tim, if you watch him closely sometimes you can see his head jerks slightly to the side

There was some piss taking when he 1st landed @ Manure.

You watch Tim real closely Mike, even in games & at times he can get very twitchy in the face. The eyes are also intense.

Good on the lad for overcoming adversity, as it would regardless of how PC things are, have been a deffo obstacle in becoming a professional.