IGNORED

Stadium Tour

thebluenose

Guest once-a-blue!
on friday my school has arranged that all evertonians go on a stadium tour.

so tell me is it worth skipping school

Aaaaaahhhhhhh that's what I pay taxes for! This seems a little bit selective - what do you get to do if your not interested in football or don't support Everton? Sounds like another well thought out plan to course maximum chaos and disenchantment. Are you sure that one of your Red mates isn't winding you up?

Aaaaaahhhhhhh that's what I pay taxes for! This seems a little bit selective - what do you get to do if your not interested in football or don't support Everton? Sounds like another well thought out plan to course maximum chaos and disenchantment. Are you sure that one of your Red mates isn't winding you up?

no mate. its all puka. the club have arranged thr trip and the transportation as a gift to my school. all the loose ends at my school were done by 3 of our blue supporting teachers.

I went last week and it was awesome. Im 27 & i was bouncing around like a kid when i was going down the tunnel. Its a quality tour & dave hickson who takes the tour is such a nice guy. Well well worth it. Ps check out the directors seats.....5 grand a pop & worth every penny.

how much is it to do a stadium tour? sounds quality

1 Thing i will say though is that the changing rooms are shocking. Reminded me off school changing rooms. We really need a new stadium cause we must have the cheapest, tackiest changing rooms in the league. But i still got exited when i walked in & saw the shirts up. Took 142 photos during the tour.....still not enough.