IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

By boxing class do you mean all that dancing about in the ring, or do you mean a class fight with both boxers trying to punch each others head off.

Some of those class boxers would be alright on Strictly come dancing.

He means absolute quality Bill

Lomachenko is one of the best fighter's of the last few decades, 402 fights including amateurs and only losing two one in each respectively which he avenged in the amateurs and was robbed in the pro's

He should have a perfect professional record tbh

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux or Micky Garcia could be some of the best fights we could see for a long time

anybody seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 yet? I am waiting to buy the video myself. However I understand Marvel are teeing us up for a tie up with the Avengers and Dr Strange to come on board with it.

Yeah its great. Marvel having been teeing most films up to come together for a while mate, ever since Iron Man. Basically the "MCU" (Marvel Cinematic Universe) has all different heroes in. You have all the Avengers, Guardians, Dr Strange, Spiderman, Black Panther and Captain Marvel. All will come together in The Avengers Infinity War. Also included in the MCU is the Marvel TV shows on Netflix ( Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and The Punisher), then there is the Agents of Sheild TV show (these are unlikely to end up in the films but are in the universe).

And video? They still make those? :P

Marvel will get them back eventually. Very much doubt they'll ever get the X-Men back though.

Yeah they will, Sony own the Fantastic Four rights, with Spider-man Homecoming doing so well and him fitting well into the MCU its just a matter of time.

Fox on the other hand used to put out decent Marvel films, they dropped off a bit, Deadpool and Logan have seriously raised their stock, they have a few more X-men movies due out in the future too. The closest we got / will get was Deadpool fighting on the Hydra aircraft carrier.

• 2 weeks later...

Dabbling with the first episode or two of Cleverman and Being Human; undecided on both. Anyone got any thoughts on persevering with either?

That's a no then :unsure:.

Watched Man Up with Simon Pegg starring last night; pretty much a British romcom which I'd normally which I'd normally pass by on the other side of the road rather than watch but it did make me laugh.

I didn't watch Iron Fist, so I can't comment on that. Can't wait for The Punisher though, that's going to be fantastic.

It started well then just tails off, gets boring quickly. The actor who plays him is abit meh, Finn Jones, he played Loras Tyrell in GoT.

Finished The Defenders last night, decent show, again not on the level of Daredevil but still decent.

Be a big shame if they don't use Daredevil and Luke Cage in the MCU movies, Jessica Jones (although fit) and Iron Fist are shite so I'm not overly fussed if they aren't.

Death Note. Netflix have managed completely missed out the story. The story of two immature kids who find a book rather than a battle of two young geniuses.

Watched it last night . They've ballsed it up big time. It's too emo and ridiculously unlikable. Ryuk is the only positive for me, Defoe nails it.

Watched it last night . They've ballsed it up big time. It's too emo and ridiculously unlikable. Ryuk is the only positive for me, Defoe nails it.

Ryuk was cool. That was the only thing I thought they might have struggled with, turns out it was everything other.

Just don't know how Netflix can produce quality shows like Stranger Things and Thirteen Reasons Why but then don't put the money into this.