IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

11 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Great show love his character and great to see the usual faces more often from BB 

Ozark season two is out now so that's my binge day sorted for Tuesday 

I love that they’ve developed the B characters, whilst introducing some great main characters. Kim is such an improvement on Skylar :lol: 

On 03/09/2018 at 02:55, Matt said:

I love that they’ve developed the B characters, whilst introducing some great main characters. Kim is such an improvement on Skylar :lol: 

Amen!!

Last night episode was great, first "flash forward" into the BB timeline.

Also, if you like older Clancy/Jack Ryan stuff, then you would likely enjoy the Amazon series that came out this weekend "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan". Binged all weekend, now I have a year wait 😡

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/09/2018 at 08:59, Matt said:

I’ve got 2 episodes to catch up on, can’t wait :) 

It's all brilliant but the opening sequence in episode 7 is brilliant and a half, five and a half minutes with nothing said but the implication is obvious, technically superb as well the way they filmed it.

On 02/09/2018 at 19:04, MikeO said:

Bodyguard on the beeb is pretty good, watched the first two episodes on the iPlayer today and just going to watch the third.

Scrap the end of that, number three not yet been broadcast. 

This was very good, gripping final episode! Few unanswered questions so hope they're planning on making more.

One weak link, Paul Ready, don't know how he gets work as an actor at all. Fortunately a fairly minor character.

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

It’s always the way when a film  review doesn’t come out till the day before. It means it’s pants. Venom trailer looked ropey as fuck, reviews are awful. Think I’ll watch a star is born instead 

I watched it tonight and loved it. Couldn’t give a flying fuck what the reviews are like - it’s only the reviewers opinion and is based on what they like, not you. 

9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I watched it tonight and loved it. Couldn’t give a flying fuck what the reviews are like - it’s only the reviewers opinion and is based on what they like, not you. 

No I get that, just feel like a lot of the marvel films just stick to the same routine, megalomaniac boss, failed experiments etc. I could watch tom Hardy in anything to be honest 

30 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

No I get that, just feel like a lot of the marvel films just stick to the same routine, megalomaniac boss, failed experiments etc. I could watch tom Hardy in anything to be honest 

It's a Sony film who have the rights to the "Spider-Verse" and they don't do these films quite as well as Marvel do tbh 

Saying that I'm looking forward to Venom the CGI looks brilliant and Hardy is a great choice to cast as Brock 

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

It's a Sony film who have the rights to the "Spider-Verse" and they don't do these films quite as well as Marvel do tbh 

Saying that I'm looking forward to Venom the CGI looks brilliant and Hardy is a great choice to cast as Brock 

I'm with Finn on the Marvel routine, I find the awful jokes are mistimed and just painful especially in the second Thor film. 

Personally like the old spiderman ones (not no. 3 with emo Toby mind) but I might be a little biased with him sharing my name. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

I'm with Finn on the Marvel routine, I find the awful jokes are mistimed and just painful especially in the second Thor film. 

Personally like the old spiderman ones (not no. 3 with emo Toby mind) but I might be a little biased with him sharing my name. 

Thor Darkworld was fairly shite tbh in comparison to their more recent stuff as was Iron Man 3 

I don't mind the Spiderman franchise maybe that's the comic fan in me but I find them far more corny then anything else Sony or Marvel have put out that's why I'm looking forward to Venom with it being far darker