IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

The Great Gatsby. Hands down the worst film I've ever seen in the cinema.

Jeepers Creepers

Deciding whether or not to stay up and watch The Hills Have Eyes on TCM a bit later but I could always catch up with it tomorrow by having a wander around ASDA in Halesowen! No wonder WalMart bought into ASDA!

will add it to the list. Didn't you say it was overrated though?

Errmmmmmmm no!! It's brilliant. Too goo infact. It's a travesty it hasn't been shown over here. Honestly it's that good. Easy watching. Alison Brie and Chevy Chase anyone? Boom.

It has been on 5ive US I think.

I think it's a slightly over-rated dumbed down version of Arrested Development, but that still makes it better than most. Plus I'm in the Alison Brie :wub: club with Ten

I thought that the Blackburn one went on for too long.. the Shebby interview is painful. He talks nonsense for what feels like half an hour. It's the first time I've looked at him properly, he has a grey moustache and jet black hair. Also what is Blackburn's obsession with hair gel!?

It has been on 5ive US I think.

I think it's a slightly over-rated dumbed down version of Arrested Development, but that still makes it better than most. Plus I'm in the Alison Brie :wub: club with Ten

Errmmmmmmm no!! It's brilliant. Too goo infact. It's a travesty it hasn't been shown over here. Honestly it's that good. Easy watching. Alison Brie and Chevy Chase anyone? Boom.

will add it to the list. Didn't you say it was overrated though?

I've actually just finished my bachelor's thesis on (intertextuality and metafiction in) Community :D It starts off pretty traditional, but it becomes a really great show about halfway through the first season. The second season is absolutely brilliant. Producers Sony fired the showrunner before the fourth season and that was a pretty disappointing season, but apparently he's returning for the fifth season.

Edited by Steve_E

I thought that the Blackburn one went on for too long.. the Shebby interview is painful. He talks nonsense for what feels like half an hour. It's the first time I've looked at him properly, he has a grey moustache and jet black hair. Also what is Blackburn's obsession with hair gel!?

He talks shite too.

'The Venky's unfortunately bought Blackburn on their downward spiral'

Shut the fuck up.

Not for now, but Last thing I watched was The Devils Own. One of Ford's better movies, and no-one can do a better angry face, and Brad Pitt stars as some IRA figure trying to buy and take weapons back home from the US before he can be discovered. The ending is highly questionable to say the least, but still a decent watch,

Crystal Maze and don't think it's an episode I've seen before, which is a surprise in itself as Challenge always insist on putting on the same shit and constant repeats. Said it before, and say it again, this was one innovative and fun show on it's original run, but it lost some of its appeal once Tudor-pole took over, although the ocean zone was a vast improvement on what came before it.

If any of you haven't I would watch the Walking Dead it is class. Once you get hooked you find yourself obsessed with it. The 4th season doesn't come out to November so you've got time to watch the first 3 seasons. If you like zombie apocalypse films then you will love this it's not particularly scary it's more about the people surviving the zombie apocalypse. You can read more about it here:http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/

Tears for Fears night on Greatest Hits, a feature length special.

Seen this before and it's absurd because they have Mad World as #1 and Everybody Wants to Rule the World at around #5 which was their biggest, most successful and recognized hit.

Heads over Heels is on now, #7

They were a great band though to give them credit, active since 1981 and still involved today apparently. Can't wait for Pale Shelter to come on again, one of my favorite releases.

Can't wait for Pale Shelter to come on again, one of my favorite releases.

That's twice tonight I agree with with you DK....worrying :unsure:.

Pale Shelter is a great track from a great LP (The Hurting).

I actually worked on Smith and Orzabal's one album in their previous incarnation (Graduate) back in the late seventies, that was good too. Still have several copies of it :).

Could you quit with the agreeing thing, you're going to (eventually) get me into trouble.

I never bought any of their Albums, although purchased a few of the singles on their release. Not really a fan of the band, just think they did some good work and enjoy some of what they produced. Never liked 'Shout'. Could well be their worst one, although many people seem to like it.