IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I'm enjoying it too. And agree ab out Banshee, I was gutted when that series came to an end and can't wait for it's return.

Have you seen the film Machete? Very different to Banshee but it gave me the same enjoyment... watch it if you haven't already!

It could have been worse, he could have been lost in Detroit.

Say 'watching' as it's near impossible to watch anything anymore with goddamn commercials on every fucking five minutes but Unleashed in on one of those awful ITV stations and it's not a bad film. Cast includes, Morgan Freeman, Jet Li - and Bob Hoskins. Bizarre

Tears for Fears special on SHTV

This has been on before, but will let it pass as these are one of my favorite music groups of all time. All the greatest hits including Pale Shelter, Mad World, Change, Mothers Talk etc. Don't hear much about them anymore.

Channel 378 if you hurry

I'd watch that but my wife currently has control of the remote :(.

Saw film called Tsotsi last night....was planning to watch for a bit before going to bed but ended up watching it all. Very good; subtitles but good enough to forget you're reading them. Available on iPlayer....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00ht6lc/Tsotsi/

Great film! I watched Killing them softly last night with Brad Pitt. Average film but Pitt and Goldafini were good in it

Saw on listings that Don't Look Now is on Film Four in twenty minutes, but too late for a viewing and seen it a dozen times anyway, but highly recommended to those that have yet to see it. Other than that, BBC Four showing greatest music hits of 1977 so taking in a little of that, but only for a short time.

Natural Born Killers

This is one surreal movie. Did view it years ago, maybe on release, but forgotten most of what occured. It's not a good film, it's not a bad film. Some people think it's a cult classic, and maybe it is, but it's all a bit confusing. I don't like movies going off in five different directions at the same time, but it's an 'interesting' watch.

Completely agree. Only one game in but they look like they've been around forever.

Polished. Clean. Indepth. Unbiased. Love it so far.

Exactly the same reasons as me. I love it. I especially like the 'Ref pundit feature' Adds a bit of humanity to the ref's.