IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Knightmare

This was one of the very best programs that TV had to offer 25 years ago, but looks terribly outdated from todays perspective. It's only a pity some of the contestants are so fucking stupid sometimes or so dumb it really irritates, but it's usually a fine watch or some fun to be had,regardless of it's age market.

Curb your Enthusiasm in my opinion is the ultimate in comedy. Love and collect the old Hammer horror films.

Could give a list of film and tv but I,d be here for simply too long.

That show is amazing. Larry David is a comedic genius.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is probably my all-time favorite. Peep Show also gives me a few good laughs.

I just got done watching The Inbetweeners and enjoyed it quite a bit as well.

Cops on CBS

I don't think Law enforcement teams should have a camera crew follow them around taking shots of action and misdemeanors. Police work should be a serious business, not some drama or play that viewers at home can enjoy.

Furthermore, got to suspect something's up, when every routine stop (such as running a red light, broken indicator, driving two miles and hour over the speed limit etc), results in fuck knows what found on an individuals person or vehicle, or outstanding warrants for half the United States.

"Excuse me Sir, you got a faulty tail light - what's this, wanted for murder and more drugs in your trunk than half of Bogota" ?

It'd be amusing if it wasn't so goddamn obvious.