IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I've only just come across this easter egg :o

I am legend - 2008 release from Warner Brothers, with Will Smith taking lead.

One scene throws a HUGE Easter egg into the mix, as a hint of future developments.

maxresdefault.jpg

And this was the official logo released this year.

batman_vs_superman_logo.jpg

So has Batman Vs. Superman been in development for longer than 5/6 years? Batman Begins was released in '05, Dark Knight '08...they always had this in mind.

On top of that, Gal Gadot has been signed to play Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) in the film. Nightwing also rumoured to make an appearance....

Not only are we going to have to adjust to seeing Batman and Superman on screen, we're going to see the comic world's greatest female Superhero, also make a cameo...and possibly Batman's successor.

The villain better be incredible...Lex Luther will have to pull something out of his ass to beat a Kryptonian Planet eating machine...

As far as i'm aware, it was Moffat's. Some people have questioned whether he's been too risky, playing with such a big twist but I personally thought it worked well and stopped any 'stale' critics by throwing the series into a new direction completely.

What was the risk ?

I saw the secret life of Walter Mitty tonight.. very disappointed with it.

I saw The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug this afternoon (I couldn't wait to see it), it's so good. The animation is superb, the action is fantastic, the humour works and Evangeline Lilly's Tauriel, well.. :wub: It's reached the stage where I couldn't tell if an orc was CGI or make-up, it was pretty much faultless, almost 3 hours long and it kept my attention all the way through.

I saw The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug this afternoon (I couldn't wait to see it), it's so good. The animation is superb, the action is fantastic, the humour works and Evangeline Lilly's Tauriel, well.. :wub: It's reached the stage where I couldn't tell if an orc was CGI or make-up, it was pretty much faultless, almost 3 hours long and it kept my attention all the way through.

Good to hear; wasn't overly impressed with the first one, not a patch on LOTR imo (I'm a bit of a purist so the liberties taken with the storyline annoyed me, same applied to LOTR to be fair but they were fewer)....but I'll definitely have a look at this :).

Good to hear; wasn't overly impressed with the first one, not a patch on LOTR imo (I'm a bit of a purist so the liberties taken with the storyline annoyed me, same applied to LOTR to be fair but they were fewer)....but I'll definitely have a look at this :).

If you want it to follow the book, you're probably not going to enjoy it. Two of the main characters in the film are Legolas and Tauriel.

If you want it to follow the book, you're probably not going to enjoy it. Two of the main characters in the film are Legolas and Tauriel.

It'd be impossible to follow the book and drag it out to three three hours films; it's only a short book! It's at most about a tenth the length of the LOTR trilogy I reckon, one film could have easily covered it if they'd stuck to the story.....but would've made them far less money :).

I'm half way through season 4 of the Sopranos box set I never watched on TV so it's all new to me I'm loving it.

Amazing show - really is brilliant. I'm happy you're enjoying it. I am still making my way through the Wire (another HBO show). Had a few things on my mind recently so a bit behind where I'd like to be.

Watched two films today. Things to do in Denver when your dead- Andy Garcia film with Christopher walken and cloud atlas. Cloud atlas has split opinions, very long but I quite enjoyed it even though I do think there was a better film in there somewhere