IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Watched some Asian champions league Football last eve......I now have a new fave player.

Shnua luanoing (China) or whatever the diffo mouthfull team is named have a player called LiL Dong -> couldnt be good 4 the image could it.

How are DC gettin on now without out there starlet freddy Adu?????
DC have started the season 0-2. The funny thing is Freddy Adu really hasn't impressed anyone in the MLS. Maybe this will be the season he starts to come into his own.

Having seen Freddy Adu play a few times (not a lot of times...about 5 games) via channel five I've never seen what all the hype about him is.

I believe that the hype around him is a way to get the game promoted throughout America (which is a good plan) as it raises the awareness of the game and with him signing a Nike deal (not sure on the figures but was led to believe its a lot), this has shown American youngsters there is money to be made in 'soccer'.

This is just my own conspiracy, I could/ probably am completely wrong and at the next World Cup will end up being the best player by far with Barcelona snatching him up for 25 mil something stupid like that. :(

I lost patience with lost a long time ago and now ive heard prison break is one for a thrid series I think Ill give up on that too, which will be hard as my misus loves it. Only becasue that lincoln hunk dude is in it. Hopefully he will get shot in the face

Watched The Queen whist on holiday lst week.

Brief review

It is Shite

Am the only person I know that found fight club Boring & I hated it.

Got all the subliminal messages, the intertextuality & culturual accusations etc.

But Still didnt like it.

Weird.

Pub Hol here 2 moz, thinking of sussing "Bobby" tonight starring-> Anthony Hopkins, Laurence Fishburne, Helen Hunt, Heather Graham, Ashton Kutcher, Lindsay Lohan, William H Macy, Emilio Estevez & Harry Belafonte amongst others.

A fairish line up.

Just watched Lost Episode 17...notable for two things..

1. The worst ever attempt at an Irish accent by an American actress...the woman Desmond was supposed to marry. My jaw dropped in disbelief.

2. A drunk Desmond singing "It's a Grand Old Team." Celtic inspired sadly but bizarre.

Just watched Lost Episode 17...notable for two things..

1. The worst ever attempt at an Irish accent by an American actress...the woman Desmond was supposed to marry. My jaw dropped in disbelief.

2. A drunk Desmond singing "It's a Grand Old Team." Celtic inspired sadly but bizarre.

Is the show worth getting into? I haven't watched it before but was thinking about renting the first season. I have heard some good things and bad things about it. The plot seems interesting though.

Is the show worth getting into? I haven't watched it before but was thinking about renting the first season. I have heard some good things and bad things about it. The plot seems interesting though.

I enjoy it Joe, some think it's getting a bit contrived (though it always was :lol: ) and being dragged out to cash in on its success...maybe, still better than most of the garbage on TV over here imo...but have a look and see what you think.

lost is shit tbh but is good as it does hook you in. the thing that keeps me watching is that i want to know answers to what the fuck the island is, why they havent been rescued, will they be saved. then as the episodes go on more things happen and you want answers to that so you carry on watching. so thats it in a nut shell imo lol.

I detest Lost soooo much. Does make me laugh as my housemates love it and they get excited before watching an episode but then get pissed off after it because, like Aaron says, instead of answering questions they ask more.

Also agree with Mike, they are blatantly cashing in on the success which I really don't like. Did watch it for a few episodes but it just weren't my cup of tea, I don't know why but there is something I really don't like about the show.

So that was an attempted Irish accent..LOL. Desmond & Mr Eko rvealed as men of the cloth, bloody church will take anybody. Though they do Kick Desmond out I suppose.

Didnt get to " Bobby"Watched " The History Boys" & "Dejavu"

History Boys (The review), best comedy out of Britain in a decade, hilarious, witty, moving -> The Pat Verdict, Boring, Pathetic, snotty nosed lil nancy boys that did fuk all 4 me.

Dejavu Yeh it was all right, typical Denzel ( The single devoted cop), Interlesting concept, Val kilmer is now Fat. ( was calling him Val Travolta thoroughout) But defoo not a bad flik, seen much much worse.

P.s Mac Anal Power 4 is ok, but I find doesnt get going till about Title 4 chapter 3, when the DP depravity action starts.

Mike did U see the Ep of Lost shown in the states a couple of nights ago ? Ep 19 I think.

Brotherly love eh....!!!!

I've not seen it yet Pat, they did a double I believe on Tuesday...18 & 19 but not seen either yet. Watch them over the week-end and get back to you.

Watched The Core the other night..what a load of bollocks!