IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

^^ true.

i love derren browns shows. cant wait to see him live on the 14th :D

Me too, but the missus is watchin Eastenders on bbc 3

Ive got Derren Brown book, he fooking amazes me. I love al that mind control mentalst nonesense

Mike - Lets just say 2 of our campers discover an unlikely family connection. ( And No It isnt Hurley & the Box of Mars Bars)

Watched a movie called " Harsh Times " yesterday Story of a lad whose all fuked up from Afghanistan. Staring Chris Bale ( I like him he's good) & just 4 you Zed, had that Eva longerwhatever ( Despo Housewifes) in it to in a bit part.

Im very lucky Zed, My Mrs the Mighty V hates all soap n dramas, the lot. Her fave shows are Megastructures ( closet wanna be engineer I am sure ) & she loves the Big Machine & construction docos, mixed in with a tad of her closest to a soapy type drama -> Prison break ( I susepect she likes the mixed race guy - Michael) & of course any code of football, thus not forgetting the horse & dog racing ( a legacy of her Daddys 50 yr addiction).

Talk about roll reversals, Mizz V went to the Football last nigt on the lash & I sat home with the kids & watched a DVD, LOL . It's a she & her dad thing, I could go, sometimes do, But NRL isnt my #1 game & theyre embarasing as fuk, ( they carry on like I would @ my footy) :)

So I here re: Lapdance....I wanted sex last night obviously & , while yes it was a Kiera flik, sat thru Pride & Prejudice wif the Gal....Foookin Noooora.

Ill take the masturbation option next time.

Im watching Wigan V St. Helens

Egg chasing person of indeterminate sexual orientation.

What channel is that on?

Think Mac was talking about your choice of viewing Mark :lol::lol: !

Bloody pointless daft game that it is (think we've been here before :P ).

im watching possibly the worst film ever (dont ask why i have it on, i dont even know) - get rich or die tryin'

fifty percent is the worst actor ive ever seen :mellow:

il have you know thats a legend film

i watched it last night at like 2'Oclock on sky movies plus 1 and i thought it was good.

il have you know thats a legend film

i watched it last night at like 2'Oclock on sky movies plus 1 and i thought it was good.

Jesus tonight, you must be jokin

Watched THIS IS ENGLAND on friday, excellent film, specially if you were a youth in the eightees

haha shitest movie i ever saw. watching prison break season 1 on dvd :thumbsup_still:

dont diss!haha

well done !!

im on the last disk of that right now were there dointhe break out good to acctually see cus ui missed bits and bobs so gd to see:)!

just pre-orderd the serise 2 of play.com aswell :P