IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I watched the final episode of 24 and thought it was crap. This season definitely went downhill. Hopefully they do something to revive it next season. I liked the idea with Doyle but obviously that won't be happening.

damn you stevo! making us jealous (well you've made me jealous! lol)

jealous?

in june im goin to watch muse @ wembley

in july im goin to watch arctic monkeys @ lancashire cricket ground (supported by travis)

in august im going to watch razorlight @ t on the fringe in edinburgh (supported by editors)

B):P;):rolleyes:

I really want to go see the new movie Knocked Up, which comes out next week here. Has anyone seen previews for it? I'm not sure if it's being released everywhere next week or just here but it is similar to the 40 Year Old Virgin with a lot of the same actors.

Edited by Joe

Im quite hooked on a programme called Shark which is on Ch5 on a thurdsay, its a bit stereotipical about a Lawyer/DA in the USA in LA

James woods is the main character

I didn't think you guys got that yet. I love that show :) . One of the best new shows to come out in a long time in my opinion. James Woods does a phenomial job with the role. Have you got to the season finale yet? Edited by Joe

Ive just bought and watched "smokin Aces"

It was possibly the worst thing Ive ever watched, in life!!! I was guted!!!! I'd advise you watch it, just to feel as let down as me. I know I sound like a whinney bitch but I really enjoy film and after looking forward to it soooo much, to be let down feels almost like the United defeat!!

I'm watching Big Brother After They Were Famous...what a precocious bunch of wannabes.

I would love to kick most of them around a hard stoned walled room for several hours!

Although, I probably will fall into the trap of watching the new series when it starts on Wednesday whilst I am doing the early hour baby feeds. DOH!

......wife has sworn off Big Bro after the "Celebrity" fiasco, interesting to see if she (and consequently we) sticks to it. Just watched the final two episodes of Lost, and predictably (in the words of the song) there are more questions than answers :rolleyes: .

......wife has sworn off Big Bro after the "Celebrity" fiasco, interesting to see if she (and consequently we) sticks to it. Just watched the final two episodes of Lost, and predictably (in the words of the song) there are more questions than answers :rolleyes: .

Ah but it was a bit intense thought mike?! Jack kicking that fella in, brilliant!!

I dont Do Big Bro, though it has its fanbase here akin to the UK.

However Moral Dillema time. ( All over news here)

1 of the Girls in the OZ BB House Father has died. Funeral held etc etc -> Moral Q being ? Should they tell the girl?

They have NOT as yet.

Spanner being dad's final wish was to not tell her till after she gets out of the BB house.

Tricky 1 eh.

1 of the Girls in the OZ BB House Father has died. Funeral held etc etc -> Moral Q being ? Should they tell the girl?

They have NOT as yet.

Spanner being dad's final wish was to not tell her till after she gets out of the BB house.

Tricky 1 eh.

Fookin Nora, that is a tricky one, I f thats his dying wish then it whould be granted, but she is going to be gutted big time

They have NOT as yet.

Tricky 1 eh.

Yeah I heard about that, but hasn't her brother and boyfriend came out and said that it'll be better for her to hear after she comes out and that when she will start grieving it'll mean no less than when he first died?

Also it wasn't like a surprise that he was going to die and they had discussed it previously and they agreed not to tell her. So think a lot of blame is going on BB but in all honesty it was the family's wishes.

Yeah I heard about that, but hasn't her brother and boyfriend came out and said that it'll be better for her to hear after she comes out and that when she will start grieving it'll mean no less than when he first died?

Also it wasn't like a surprise that he was going to die and they had discussed it previously and they agreed not to tell her. So think a lot of blame is going on BB but in all honesty it was the family's wishes.

youve got a point there, it would be very poor taste to tell her and then show her reaction on telly, but I wouldnt put anything past the media