IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Not much interesting about a large blank space ?

Yes I don't have the correct thing to watch, but that's what I've got

In any event, Fire Down Below with Steven Seagal

Fucking ITV. This is about the 10th time since October this has been featured now, but still worth a watch.

Wanted to see something else on another channel but have to subscribe damn it, so went with the above.

Mother of Mary - how many times ? shaking fist.png

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Ive heard Sean Penn "hams" it up and is excellent. Had an afternoon to myself and watched "Man on a ledge" with Sam Worthington which was good and "Buitiful" which is a spanish film with Javier Bardem which was excellent

Had an afternoon to myself and watched "Man on a ledge" with Sam Worthington which was good....

Got that on my hard drive....downloaded it because I heard something interesting about one of the cast. Sadly who and what that was I've forgottenunsure.png .

Probably watch it anyway now....maybe it'll come back to mesad.png .

I watched The Dark Knight Returns (Part 1 and Part 2). I've never read the book but I loved these films, the parts with the Green Arrow and Superman were a bit iffy.. but I loved that Joker actually was crazy and started shooting people in the tunnel of love!

I've not heard of it. It's on tonight so I'll see if I can catch it :)

I saw a screening of Flight last night, it was ok.. but a strange mix of drama and comedy. It's not what you expect from the trailer, it's a straight forward plot. The trailer makes it seem like it's a mystery thriller.

I heard the acting is sublime for a QT film.

and Schultz is incredible. The first scene in Inglorious Basterds is frighteningly good.

A real case of perfect casting for Schultz in both films, He's a great actor very quirky I'd expect to see Him in many more films in the future.

Django and Inglorious Basterds are both in My must have collection.

Anyone watching The Following?

I'm loving it so far.

The first time ive jumped out of my chair for a long time, it's well fucked up, but very good. Not for the faint hearted though, a very heavy subject to take on in a tv format and in such graphic detail, i look forward to the rest of the series. Edited by Simon

The first time ive jumped out of my chair for a long time, it's well fucked up, but very good. Not for the faint hearted though, a very heavy subject to take on in a tv format and in such graphic detail, i look forward to the rest of the series.

If the rest of the series is anything like that first episode it's going to be one of my favourite things to watch.

Cant wait to watch Django. I watched american version of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo yesterday. I thought the original trilogy was excellent and i was a bit wary of the David Fincher take on it but i thought it was superb. Daniel Craig was a better lead IMO. Also watched a Norwegian film today called Headhunters which i highly recommend.

I enjoyed Django. I'm a big fan of DiCaprio, who is evolving into one of my all time favourite actors.

Watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape the other week for the first time, great movie and caste. Apparently Di Caprio was that good some of the actors on set believed he's mentally impaired.

Cheers. I might check that one out. I don't think I've seen it from the title.

I hadn't heard of it until recently, well worth a watch an instant favourite. My friends a bit of a movie buff and rates it as Di Caprio's best.

'Such is DiCaprio’s acting prowess that people unfamiliar with the young actor mistook him for being disabled, as is his character in this heartbreaking drama centered around a small fictional community. Gilbert (Depp) is faced with caring for his morbildy obese mother and his handicapped younger brother Arnie Grape (Dicaprio) in the absence of their father, and Dicaprio steals the show in this poignant and affecting drama that remains Dicaprio’s finest performance (in my opinion anyway!) and one of my all time favourites to this very day.'

http://www.frontroom...o-performances/

Edited by pete0

I enjoyed Django. I'm a big fan of DiCaprio, who is evolving into one of my all time favourite actors.

There's a very few modern day actors that will go down as being greats but DiCaprio is definitely one that will....

He's brilliant in Shutter Island Inception J.Edgar and Django to name a few

Buster on BBC One before end of night, and this hasn't been on for damn years. Saw it on release, and generally can't abide Collins, an annoying little man, even though Genesis did some good releases, but this isn't a bad movie. This year will be the 50th anniversary of the Great Train Robbery, so maybe they put it on with that in mind