IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Finished the first two episodes of The Following. Very impressed so far. Looking forward for the rest of the series now! Yeah I'm enjoying Breaking Bad but I think it can be a bit slow at times. Only watched first episode of season 2 though. Take it you heavily advise me to keep going till season 4 then?

That's one program or show I could never watch. Anything with titles like that, I wouldn't even watch if paid to do so.

It won't be the only show to do a spin off or spoof of Cops episodes either. They're probably a dime a dozen out there

its fun, so probably not up your street :P

That's one program or show I could never watch. Anything with titles like that, I wouldn't even watch if paid to do so.

You won't watch a programme because you don't like the titlehuh.png ?

Have you seen Raising Hope Matt?

Same production team as Earl and Earl cast members appear regularly (plus frequent ITK references)....there's one coming up soon where virtually the whole cast are in it.

That is true about not watching a show with regard to a title, as invariably you can tell straight away if it's a load of crap, and even then, you have a general idea about what it's about. I can't watch programs like that, especially any horrible shows like Home and Away or Friends or Bob's Burgers, or any nonsense like that.

Just about done for tonight, but there's a program on now called Interceptor on Challenge. It's just a version of Treasure Hunt or something where couples run around the British countryside while trying to understand vague clues and trying to beat a time limit.

That is true about not watching a show with regard to a title, as invariably you can tell straight away if it's a load of crap...

So you see that a programme is called "My Name is Earl" and you immediately make a judgement on what it's about and how good it'll be?

Insane.

It's genius.

Your loss.

I already have a general idea of what it's about. Have seen reviews and people talk about it, and the bottom line is, it's simply not something I would ever want to view.

There's simply so much garbage on TV these days, both terrestrial and satelite, that I find there really isn't much to see. Although there are some channels that put on some decent watches, but they are few and far between.

So much to choose from today and what's available, that most kids don't even know they're born it has to be said.

You won't watch a programme because you don't like the titlehuh.png ?

Have you seen Raising Hope Matt?

Same production team as Earl and Earl cast members appear regularly (plus frequent ITK references)....there's one coming up soon where virtually the whole cast are in it.

Never heard of it mate.

Got Boston Legal and 30 Rock but couldnt get past the first 3-4 episodes (usually because something better came along). Can anyone say if either of them are worth putting up with?

Last bit of who wants to be a millionaire on challenge tv, and I really don't like that channel but it's all about the program.

Someone didn't know what author William something was in 1913. It was Beatrix Potter and they took the money (64,000)

All I remember this show for was some army major coughing their way to a million pounds a season or two ago.

No, it said she was known as William Heelis, or took the name from her husband, and then became Potter. I like a piece of literature now and again, but have never read any of her work in my defense. I wish they'd asked another question now.

I think the damn question must have been 'William Hellis married which author in 1913' most likely. I'm tired and wasn't give 100 per cent concentration.

You can see the repeat show on Challenge +1 now, but won't be asked until end of program.