IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Forgot to say I watched the rest of Django....brilliant! Superb take on the genre with so much homage to what's come before, straight into my all time top four or five.

(The "KKK" mask scene was hysterical)

Though going against what a few said earlier in the thread....I thought DiCaprio was the weak link if anything.

People can hide behind the couch all they want, but fuck that, almost done now.

Just seeing out the last few minutes of Die Hard on Film 4. Saw this on release and it's not even the best one. They're going to make another of these damn McClane movies this year and it's simply gone far enough now. should have concluded with Vengeance, but where's it all going to fucking end ?

McClane's wife gets on my nerves. Good they omitted her after the second one. But this damn franchise should have finished in 1995.

Forgot to say I watched the rest of Django....brilliant! Superb take on the genre with so much homage to what's come before, straight into my all time top four or five.

(The "KKK" mask scene was hysterical)

Though going against what a few said earlier in the thread....I thought DiCaprio was the weak link if anything.

It's incredible. That KKK scene, is amazing, I laughed far too loudly in the cinema, nearly squealed! Aha.

I would agree with you about LDC thing Mike, if it wasn't for the 'skull' scene at the table. I thought that bit was excellent.

Although it's obviously intended humour, it's hard to laugh at that kind of stuff and at the same time be aware of the Klu Klux Klan and their history.

It's ironic that America has a black president, yet only 150 years ago or so things were very different. They actually still exist over there as an organisation, which is remarkable in this age.

Although it's obviously intended humour, it's hard to laugh at that kind of stuff and at the same time be aware of the Klu Klux Klan and their history.

It's ironic that America has a black president, yet only 150 years ago or so things were very different. They actually still exist over there as an organisation, which is remarkable in this age.

We have people scared of muslamic ray guns.

I don't know about their history, nor care for it as an organisation. In the context of the film, it was funny. I'm sure that's what QT was trying to mock, when shooting that particular scene.

I'd be very surprised if noone found that particular scene even remotely amusing?

I don't know about their history, nor care for it as an organisation. In the context of the film, it was funny. I'm sure that's what QT was trying to mock, when shooting that particular scene.

I'd be very surprised if noone found that particular scene even remotely amusing?

I found it amusing too, though only the irony of it all.

There have always been kids in horror movies, and acting in a film is completely different from watching the finished product with sound/visual special effects added.

They'll be talked through second by second being told exactly what to do/say and how to react...can be a very tedious process, more likely to be bored than scared.

There have always been kids in horror movies, and acting in a film is completely different from watching the finished product with sound/visual special effects added.

They'll be talked through second by second being told exactly what to do/say and how to react...can be a very tedious process, more likely to be bored than scared.

Possibly use split takes so they never see anything scary.

There's no such thing as scary movies anymore. The best thing I saw with regards to that was Silent Hill a year or two ago.

Crystal Maze is on now, and although repeats, always try to get in a viewing.

Patience and skill is sometimes required, but not something everybody has in abundance.

They seem to spend half the damn time working out what to do before anything gets done or accomplished.

only film that has genuinely scared me was 28 Days Later, because it was 4am in Manchester and I was stoned out of my tree when a group of lads were legging it down the street shouting and screaming.....

Event Horizon and Sphere also freaked me out but id watch them again!

Being in a comedy doesnt necessarily mean they'll turn out ok either:

http://en.wikipedia....Macaulay_Culkin

Edited by Matt

Cops on CBS

The police in the United States aren't quite so lenient or patient as here you'll find, and sometimes I think some of these people may have been bullied at school and just wish to take it out on people. Can't seperate the suspects from the Police sometimes, as before.

I think the idea that Police in the UK, don't have firearms on patrol, apart from CO19 for example, is getting a misconception now. We've moved a long way since Dixon of Dock Green characters, and the Police today out there probably have more access to firearms than you'd realize, but I'm a law abiding citizen, in my defense.

Bottom: Guest House Paradiso.

Starring: Rik Mayall, Ade Edmondson, Bill Nighy & Simon Pegg.

A really funny movie from the 90's (I think) which came from the three series that were made and broadcast on the BBC. I've watched it hundreds of times and still find it funny today.

The Young Ones were better but you wouldn't be at an age to remember that. I've seen GHP once before. Didn't quite take to it. Just some fool characters hitting each other with frying pans and other kitchen utensils. May as well watch Tom and Jerry or something.

I watched it and didn't really enjoy it, for me Bottom is by far the better series - but each to their own I guess...

Tried to watch Prometheus this afternoon.....gave up after an hour (it was a struggle to get that far). Dreadful....expect better from Ridley Scott.

My Dad raves about it but apart from that everyone says its gash (similar to Matt's experiance). I think you've probably had to follow the Alien series to understand it all - but even then I think the film is pretty piss poor.