IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Last thing for tonight but Striking Distance on Five

Willis plays an alcoholic Pittsburgh river law enforcement figure and it's largely straight to video mundane action, albeit with one or two decent action bits and pieces. Better than awful shit like Color of Night though.

Horse face Sarah Jessica Parker is in it with some other minor names.

Tell a lie, it has to be the Oldham replay tonight, but won't be switching on until the actual game gets underway, I want no part of their awful presenters, but at least it's on television and you can watch what occurs, and there won't be goddamn commercials on every five minutes either. It's what I am (or will be) watching.

There's nothing above shit on right now and we're just about done for the day but on BBC2 now they're showing the winter effects of 1963 when the sea froze over and it played havoc with the sporting calendar and FA cup games were postponed one after the other and it looked as through the competition could go on 'til October.

It was the worse British winter ever apparently but wasn't here then, but well worth a watch for some.

Just starting if you hurry

Watch series three episode nineteen of Raising Hope last night (just shown in America).

It's the one with virtually the whole cast of My Name is Earl in it and multiple Earl references....very clever (though not actually as funny as I'd hoped).

Vanishing Point on Film Four

I don't believe i've ever seen this before, but I liked the synopsis, and got watching.

Superb film....didn't realise it was on. Damn......wife is watching Gladiator for the 476th time so the TV is off limitsangry.png .

Vanishing Point on Film Four

I don't believe i've ever seen this before, but I liked the synopsis, and got watching.

was that the Dennis Quaid film?

Skyfall was OK, but hardly the best Bond release there ever was. Craig is becoming as much a humor Bond as Roger Moore was (unfortunately)

Last Quaid movie I saw was Innerspace I think, and that was on release. Last night's film was a bit of a disappointment though, it has to be said.

:blink: Daniel Graig is closer to Timothy Dalton if anything. Unless you think dark and twisted is humour (which would explain a lot).

Innerspace is amazing.