IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

It doesn't seem right that hit girl is a bit older now, that's what made the original seem oh so wrong. Nic Cage was amazing in the first one.

Christian Bale was outstanding in Empire of the Sun and he was only about 10 at the time.

I've not really seen much of Wahlberg's career to be honest, only the Departed, Four Brothers and The Lovely Bones.

Best Wahlberg movie I saw was something called Fear with Resse Witherspoon, but that's not really saying much as it's probably about the only release I've seen with him in it

On now, as last thing for tonight, is Cracker - Men Should Weep. Not the best of the storylines, but always worth a watch. ITV3 now with repeat at 1am. This is one of my favorite shows.

If you can stomach the goddamn commercials every five minutes, it's well worth a viewing.

Best Wahlberg movie I saw was something called Fear with Resse Witherspoon, but that's not really saying much as it's probably about the only release I've seen with him in it

On now, as last thing for tonight, is Cracker - Men Should Weep. Not the best of the storylines, but always worth a watch. ITV3 now with repeat at 1am. This is one of my favorite shows.

If you can stomach the goddamn commercials every five minutes, it's well worth a viewing.

Fear was a good film id forgotten about that film

Never understood the hype with Family Guy if I'm being honest unsure.png

it was weird and new. But it hasnt evolved at all. Dont laugh at it like I used to, the fact that its been background all night whilst ive been on here or cooking or whatever says a lot

Took my boy to see the Croods and thought it was brilliant i shed a tear as usual ha ha watched Senna recently. really powerful, was gutted watching it when he died. He seemed a really top drawer fella, sounded like Mourinihio the way he spoke. Tragic

Why do they do that

Watching one of those Jail break escape programs from around the world about desperate criminals and their elaborate ways to escape from the simplest ideas to the most unimaginable. These are quite decent watches sometimes and of course based on real events, but as someone once said - 'crime can be a great life, the only problem is - they put you in Jail for it'