IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

yeah ha ha i remember that. Just watched a great film with Ryan Gosling in it called Lars and the Real girl. He plays a loner who falls in love with a sex doll. Its a really touching film. I think Gosling is gonna be one of the greatest actors of all time. Drive,Blue Valentine,Half Nelson are all amazing films cant wait to see his new one Place beyond the Pines

Great actor, The Believer is the one that got me noticing.

Well once My little one decides to nod off which should have been a couple of hours ago! and the missus eventually finishes getting ready to go out on the lash I'm either going to watch The Host or Dark Skies will probably go with The Host like not because I'll be on My tod and it's dark and late.......honest

I don't find these people amusing, and notice how you can hear laughter, but can't actually see any audience. The last bit was OK, but nothing special. These people shouldn't give up their day jobs with this.

Dylan Moran is brilliant, stop being so ignorant.

....notice how you can hear laughter, but can't actually see any audience.

That's Harry Hill.

This has a real audience rather than a recorded one....I quite like Dylan Moran. Going back a few years "How do you want me" was superb, better than "Black Books" for me, though that was good also.

This is superb....trailer.

Saw them in about 1975, second gig I ever went to.

Bit of trivia, Wilko Johnson played Ilyn Payne in Game of Thrones after the producers saw him in this; sadly he now has terminal cancer and very little time left.

Watched The Hobbit earlier.

It was OK but there was far too much padding....don't for the life of me understand why they felt the need to convert a three hundred page novel into a LOTR style epic trilogy.

Actually I do. For money. But it was a bad idea.

Watched Oblivion the other day.. Wasn't as good as expected to be honest decent effects and all that jazz but the plot was a little off for me but in all worth a watch.

Looking forward to the new StarTrek which looks great from the trailers, was never a fan but the prior film drew me in and they did a great job converting the franchise to a newer audience.

Going to give the latest Game of Thrones a go as soon as this mush has finished with Our boiler service.....robbing bastards!

Watched The Hobbit earlier.

It was OK but there was far too much padding....don't for the life of me understand why they felt the need to convert a three hundred page novel into a LOTR style epic trilogy.

Actually I do. For money. But it was a bad idea.

I couldn't get into it.

I thought it was boring and uneventful. Hugely disappointing after a long wait.

Watched The Hobbit earlier. It was OK but there was far too much padding....don't for the life of me understand why they felt the need to convert a three hundred page novel into a LOTR style epic trilogy. Actually I do. For money. But it was a bad idea.

Jackson has enough money than you could shake a stick at so I don't think it would have been his decision to make it into a trilogy. I enjoyed it myself, it wasn't as good at LOTR but I don't think any films is going to be as good as those three. I think that The Hobbit 2 & 3 will be better as we will get to see Smaug and other characters as opposed to just the hobbits.