IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Persuaded the wife to watch Django Unchained last night....took a bit because she doesn't like Tarantino generally or blood or DiCaprio, but she loved it (had to look away a few time though!). Pissed herself at the KKK bit.

Just a brilliant film.

Great soundtrack to.

I have just watched TT Closer to the Edge about the Isle of Mann TT race. I have no interest in bikes or racing, but it was so thrilling I couldn't sleep. I think it's probably he best film I have ever seen. EVERYONE should have to watch it. I lost count of the amount of times I invluntarily shouted 'Fucking HELL!' at some of the tace footage and crashes. BRILLIANT.

I have just watched TT Closer to the Edge about the Isle of Mann TT race. I have no interest in bikes or racing, but it was so thrilling I couldn't sleep. I think it's probably he best film I have ever seen. EVERYONE should have to watch it. I lost count of the amount of times I invluntarily shouted 'Fucking HELL!' at some of the tace footage and crashes. BRILLIANT.

Saw that a while back, it's very good.

On Youtube if anyone's interested (if you can ignore the subtitles)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1vaULYt1k

I went the pics with the father in law who is a fan and watched it in 3D i was hanging on to every scene. Awesome

Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift.

It's on ITV at the moment and I've not seen it for years. I remember watching it in school once and getting sent out of the room because I kept shouting the next line that was about to come up.

'Incidents caught on camera' on CBS 1

No, not a group of drunken slags having a dispute in Cambridge town center on a friday night, but things such as exploding trees, fireballs, typhoons, tornadoes and fuel plant explosions, most often in the United States and Canada. Quite a decent watch.

Looks like it's a dead end here and they've put U-turn on again on Sony Movies, always worth a watch. Just the thing before my wife gets in. This is one of my favorite releases.

I'll say goodnight

U-TurnCov.jpg

Fuckin mint film so underated

Hidden gem of the movie business. Amazing how much Penn had aged after State of Grace for example, in only a few years, and Lopez looked years behind subsequent releases such as Enough and The Wedding Planner in a similar period of time. But as said, it is a great watch, but you'd do well do find it on any channel except the one viewed. Look around a few bargain bins or something.

Fuck off that must be the championship play off, and what the bloody hell are they doing, playing that before end of season. Second tier play off games were always after the end of season weren't they, and on a Monday, and just look at what they're doing to the soccer calendar now.

FA cup final before end of season - play off games before end of season - they're killing the fucking game with these asinine decisions by each passing year. Hope Crystal Palace did it, but the timing of todays game was damn stupid.

Never even heard of it, but wouldn't even watch

All thats on right now, is fucking repeats. The same miserable channels showing the same miserable programs, although the cup final highlights is on later, but have promised myself to never watch ITV again. 1980s sounds is on Vintage, and apart from goddamn commercials on every five minutes, it's maybe the only thing worth viewing right now. Saturday night viewing has always been the epitome of unmitigated garbage. May watch final highlights later but undecided as of yet. Hate the channel in question with a vengeance but today was a special occasion.