IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Wife is watching the BAFTAs.

Clare Balding wins the Richard Dimbleby award?

Shameless is up against Coronation Street, Eastenders & Holby City?

"Viewers award" pits (among others) Game of Thrones against The Great British Bake Off!?

Parallel universe timeblink.gif.

Haven't watched the movie a great deal but I love the TV series so much!!! Must have seen every episode more than a few times, never gets old or boring.

In that case you need to have a go with the film! It's just as good.

Community - Persevere through the first two, pretty average, episodes and you have the upward climb of one of the funniest sitcoms I have EVER seen. I can be pretty hard to please when it comes to American sitcoms but my god, Community is the 2nd best thing to have come out of 'merica. First being Lucky Charms (cereal).

Please, if you haven't seen it, watch the first five episodes....if you don't 'love' it by then, I'll never eat Lucky Charms again!!!

You might actually like the finals this year. Sweden seem to put up an OK show. Not awkward and embarrassing like it usually is. Presenter did an OK job last night. (She is after all a stand up comedienne and voted Sweden's funniest lady in 2009, usually the presenters are just a pretty face with no presenting skills what so ever.)

She wasn't hilarious last night but she was OK.

Yes I watched it!

67.gif

Only the other girl (Agnetha ?) was. In that, She did all the vocals and the others didn't really get up to much at all.

They were like a Swedish equivalent of the Pet Shop Boys in actual fact.

I only liked that song with the big snowman they did. I can't spell the title, I think he plays in attack for Manchester United maybe

You are often correct sir but this time you are way of the mark. The two B's, Björn and Benny were the heart and soul of ABBA. They wrote all of the music. Benny is somewhat Swedens equivalent to Andrew Lloyd Webber but of pop instead of musicals and Björn has several platinum records to his name.

I still like most ABBA songs!

And what would Pet shop boys be without the vocals of Neil Tennant? (and he co-wrote, for example the brilliant Suburbia)

Knightmare on Challenge - they've finally brought it back.

Watched this on the original series some twenty-five years ago and it's simply put, the greatest kids program ever put on television, although a fair number of adults watched it, in that, while mainly focused at a certain age, it's a great watch for all ages. This was an outstanding show at the time and damn fine to see it back featured again. Brings back some memories for sure.

Hugo Myatt could use a bath, it has to be said.