IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

• 1 month later...

Watched a couple of ok / acceptable job's on weekend.

The Number # 23 & Eastern Promise.

#23 -> stars Jim Carey ( who I dont gen like) but wasnt bad, a bit of a pshycobable wannabee but in the ball park.

Eastern promise -> is Vigo Mortinson's newbie, also stars 1 of the Kate's ( fuked if i no which 1 ) all about Russian Maffia based in London.

Prob best of the pair, but both resonable.

His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass.... should actually be called HDM: Northern Lights, just as the novel was published in Britain, but never mind <_< Anyways! A great film, and not just for the kiddies or women really. In fact, the two sequels become darker and I think a few people will be watching the first one again as they'll be surprised by the change in mood.

His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass.... should actually be called HDM: Northern Lights, just as the novel was published in Britain, but never mind <_< Anyways! A great film, and not just for the kiddies or women really. In fact, the two sequels become darker and I think a few people will be watching the first one again as they'll be surprised by the change in mood.

Have the two sequels been made yet, or is your synopsis based on the books????

The first film has some dark moments too, as its based around kids being taken away!!

I should have said, I enjoyed it too, bit pissed off the way it ended, but thats becasue I wanted to see their next adventure

• 2 weeks later...
28 Days Later -> Pisses all over...!!!

Is 28 weeks later worth a view?????

The mighty boosh has re-caught my attention. Whatched the first series and loved it, but missed the rest

Is this new series the third???

Strange but funny, typically my wife doesnt get it (insert your own joke here)

28 Days Later is worth a Look Zed, deffo.

28 weeks Later.......Oh Dear is very very ordinary ( from grim British pseudorelaism to Hollywood TackyBling - What was Robert Carlyle thinkin to sign on for that one $$$ )

Going to have a look @ this " Im Not Here" ( Bob Dylan) over next few days, now the festive period has settled & all the lations have flocked off :)

I enjoyed Ocean's 11 but Ocean's 12 was so stupid. I mean having Julia Roberts character being disguised as Julia Roberts was just stupid, they could possibly have pulled it off but it was done in such a ham fisted way that it failed misserably.

I have just started watching tv series The Wire. Anyone seen it? Its really really good and would recomend it to anyone, its produced by HBO so you know its going to be good.

" Im Not There " - Funking Brilliant ***** -

Not a Surface film.

Many Will hate it !

I watched with the Gal, ( She got Lost @ times )& her younger Bro ( Mid 20's) didnt have a clue & hated it from the 1st 10 mins.

However, I Loved it. ( Deffo an each 2 his won flik)

Cate Blanchett is a genius & Chris Bale again was great, even stomached Richard Gere & I usually loathe Heath Ledger, but thumbs up all round.

Like the subjects life it self, the film is some what complicated.

Fits like a glove :)