IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Watched White House Down the other night - The usual American patriotic cheese with more than over the top scenes, Tatum again shows his piss poor acting skills and Foxx who I actually thought at one point would become a decent actor in a similar vein but not as good as Washington but seems to have gone down the cheesy comical route... 5/10

Labyrinth - My mates a tattooist and has been putting a fair few Labyrinth sleeve designs on FB lately and with not watching it since I was a kid I had to stick it on last night.

Not sure what hard drugs the guys who made it were on but it must have given them some vivid thoughts some parts are beyond odd but saying that it's a childhood classic so will always get a good score in my book 8/10

Going to the flicks on Friday to watch Pacific Rim which again looks a bit cheesy but monsters/aliens and robots in 3D is something a big kid like Me can't pass up on :)

Edited by EFC-Paul

Labyrinth - My mates a tattooist and has been putting a fair few Labyrinth sleeve designs on FB lately and with not watching it since I was a kid I had to stick it on last night.

Not sure what hard drugs the guys who made it were on but it must have given them some vivid thoughts some parts are beyond odd but saying that it's a childhood classic so will always get a good score in my book 8/10

The part with the worm in the wall is genius.

Day of the Dead (1985)

Some say this is the best zombie movie ever made, and they even tried a spoof of this about 20 years later and it was a big commercial success but simply wasn't as good as this one. Seen this before many years ago, and while no stranger to macabre sights and seen just about everything cinema has to offer, this is a particularly nasty entry and gets a bit messy by the end.

Not a movie for kids

dawn of the dead was the best from the trilology. Night of the Living Dead was better even, but mostly because of the hilarious acting and clever writing....

Shaun of the Dead is on later on one of those awful sub-standard ITV channels incidentally if anyone likes these Zombie movie things, and not only that, but 28 Days Later for good measure, but can't remember what channel that was. Maybe Film Four.

Just remembered also, The Evil Dead is on the horror channel later this night, so something for everyone there.

Went to the pictures with the missus the other night and watched Pacific Rim in 3D

I was expecting a cheese fest tbh and surprisingly it wasn't it did have the odd very brief moment as most films of this kind do but nothing to over the top. The story line was good and the effects where great and if your a bit of a kid like me when it comes to films it's definitely worth a watch.

Face / Off is on, but I don't think much of this movie. Saw it on release as there was a lot of hype about this at time of release, but any film with Nicolas Cage invariably has me getting irritated. Annoying fucking insect. This is the one where he swaps indentities with Travolta and it can be hard to keep up. Maverick director John Woo goes into overdrive with the action and stop motion photography and all said it's just another 1990s stereotypical release and another opportunity for the irritating Cage to pull faces and thespian acting.

after Leaving Las Vegas, The Rock, Gone in 60 seconds, Con Air and Snake Eyes in recent weeks, should have known he'd back to menace screens once again. Will give it a while longer, as there is some fun to be had, but don't know who long the interest will last.

Haha don't know Pete. Still haven't watched it. Got Dexter and Breaking Bad to catch up with.

Still got s8 of Dexter to watch and Ive waiting (impatiently) for the last episodes to be released of Breaking Bad.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, Im already on s2 of The Walking Dead, and in episode 2 theres a very subtle link to Breaking Bad. Did anyone else see it?

Still got s8 of Dexter to watch and Ive waiting (impatiently) for the last episodes to be released of Breaking Bad.

Speaking of Breaking Bad, Im already on s2 of The Walking Dead, and in episode 2 theres a very subtle link to Breaking Bad. Did anyone else see it?

Havent seen breaking bad so no. Love WD though. You are in for a treat in season 3.