IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

They got Who Wants to be a Millionaire on.

Tarrant spends more time talking to contestants than actually getting on with the goddamn show. I want to see trivia questions, not hear about peoples boring and mundane lives. They never show that famous episode where someone coughed / cheated, their way to £ 1,000,000 though.

I could do pretty well in this and confident of getting to at least £125,000 but it's all about the questions.

Exactly this. I wish I could relive each new moment in the story-line.

Only ever had that feeling with The Sopranos and 24 before, but Breaking Bad took it to a new level. I loved watching s1-4 again with my wife when she started it, was brilliant to see another persons reaction / addiction starting :lol:

watched the agents of Shield pilot yesterday. It was ok, not as good as I was expecting, I think it'll pick up a bit in pace though, which should make it all better :)

Glad Coulsen's back :)

C and I really enjoyed it. Love the references to the movies, it really feels like there's a world like that, if that makes sense.

Agree, I'm sure it will pick up :)

Predator on Film Four

Dont know why, seen this about 600 times now including on original release, but saturday night is the absolute epitome of awful fucking shit television viewing, so best of a bad lot. Was unable to catch the game today so will see highlights of todays Manchester City game at half past ten, and then after that, not watch another second of that program, but this is actually a decent film release getting back.

finally rewatched The Watchmen. Much better this time round though still a bit too much blah blah...

going to watch Mad Max, never seen it. Hope its worth its cult status....

Is that the 1979 original with Mel Gibson ? The second release was best, although avoid the third with Tina Turner.

They're going to bring out a fourth sometime soon. Gibson will not pick up the part once again, and if he's not Max, then there's no point in watching. Think of a remake of The Third Man without Orson Welles.

Is that the 1979 original with Mel Gibson ? The second release was best, although avoid the third with Tina Turner.

They're going to bring out a fourth sometime soon. Gibson will not pick up the part once again, and if he's not Max, then there's no point in watching. Think of a remake of The Third Man without Orson Welles.

They are filming the fourth now I think. Tom Hardy will play Mad Max -- don't know much about him besides his name.

The first Mad Max is completely different from the second and third. I think the first one is kinda slow.

better had be. Im assuming it was so popular because it was cheap?

it was indeed. Just read that Tina Turner was in the third, will give that a wiiiiiiiiiide berth.....

They are filming the fourth now I think. Tom Hardy will play Mad Max -- don't know much about him besides his name.

Tom Hardy was Bane in the last Batman, as well as some other impressive / disturbing roles...