IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Has anyone seen Argo? is it worth the watch?

just watched it today. Thought it was a good film but it didn't blow me away. I can't see what the academy did as the gave it best picture but I think Ben affleck is so talented and he deserves the acclaim jus on his previous films

Ugh. Hate college football. Probably because my school(Mississippi State University) is/was terrible.

American Football is all the same to me at the moment. Only my second season following it so trying to get as much as I can to understand the game better. The match I watched was great!

Dexter... Peoples thoughts on that series? Yet to watch it and need a new tv show to watch.

Walking Dead season 4 ep 1 was brilliant as well.

Dexter is brilliant, s4 is one of the best storylines of anything ever.

And sssssh on TWD, don't get it here so waiting for it to appear online :)

One thing that confuses me about Breaking Bad (up to S04E9 now) is why do they use such outdated mobile phones :huh:? They're like state of the art eight/ten years ago.

They're called "burners." You can purchase these phones with cash and no contract, so even though they're traceable, you don't know whose name the phone is in. Use it then discard it because they're relatively cheap. Very common amongst dealers here.

Edited by TonkaRoost

Just finished series 4....

Effects when Gus dies are brilliant!

Bob Odenkirk as Saul is a superb character.....cracks me up.

someone mentioned somewhere (I think on here) that he might be getting a spin-off series :) There isnt a weak character in the whole series in my opinion!