Sign in to follow this  
Tricky Trev

Henrik Larson

It's been on Sky Sports that Henrik Larson is considering his future at Barcelona. I know he's getting on but if none of our top targets come off in January I would deffo make a move for him on a 6 month deal. The one thing he would bring would be goals, he's an old fashioned sniffer and would be good for the likes of Vaughan and Faddy to learn off.

It's been on Sky Sports that Henrik Larson is considering his future at Barcelona. I know he's getting on but if none of our top targets come off in January I would deffo make a move for him on a 6 month deal. The one thing he would bring would be goals, he's an old fashioned sniffer and would be good for the likes of Vaughan and Faddy to learn off.

i'd take him til the end of the season but i do think anything longer wud b a step backwards!!

Larson's agent said that the player will be going back to his home country, Sweden and plays in lower leagues if he signs for another club before retirement. So, I don't think he be coming to the Premiership even he quits Barca.

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22

I'd have him in a shot,but he wont come so its a non starter tbh

Too old.