IGNORED

God We Were Shit Last Night

djlduffy

Worst performance i have witnessed this season i think. We didn't seem capable of keeping possession of the ball which is a very basic skill required to win a football match. Kilbane, Osman, Weir and Bent were dreadful last night and i think i may cry if i see Bent wearing the Royal Blue again. Beattie took his goal well but still seems slow of the mark and hardly a 20 a seasoner.

Weir had a nightmare. Would anyone please explain the Per Koldrup situation to me? This is fast becoming a 5 million pound farce.

:lol::lol::P

definately wasn't our worst performance of the year.

it wasn't good but there were times when we looked very good, unfortunately not often enough. and some players were playing very well, Beattie, Yobo (again) and Arteta when he came on.

I've seen a couple of games this season where I couldn't say anything about us was good.

i may cry if i see Bent wearing the Royal Blue again

You and the rest of us I think, what a one season wonder

Beattie took his goal well, and its fecking typical, him and Faddy started well and look like developing a good relationship and faddy gets injured.

BUMMER

Anyway, you wont see me for a while, Everton are making my brain hurt, so I dont want anything to do with them until Saturday

See you then

Guest fozzie22

Its going to be an up and down season thats for sure,at this moment in time a top 10 place looks a long way off.

Once again our lack of depth is costing us dear,that and a fuckwit called weir

You and the rest of us I think, what a one season wonder

And exactly which season mite that be Zed!

He has neva had any good points to his play! Fast - what use is that if u cant control a football, shoot, dribble, take people on or cross. We signed him and shortly after i took my bird to the League cup match, sum 1 started a song that i still think sums him up!

Your Bent & you know you are! <_<