IGNORED

Our Current Situation

Sickboy

Bit of a blow for UPSON...desperate to get into the prem and will probs end up back in the championship. :lol:

Also LUCAS NEIL... obviously went there for the money, now surely he must move on again cos i cant see him on 70 grand a week in the Championship. :lol: Lifes a bitch innit.

No but when Moyes leaves you back down there again. You`re not that much better than West Ham. In fact, they probably a bigger club now. :lol:

hey no worrys abigclub mate am sure next season when you's have spent a couple of hundred mill you might be able to scrape a few goals against us. I can understand your enbaresment an all not being able to score against such a small club dont worry. Im sure your yank freinds will sort you out. I know you slaged chelsea for buying the leage but its ok you's can go and try the same thing it wont work like but no worrys. But remeba 1 thing though YAL NEVA BEAT THE BLUE'S!!!! :lol: go away!

It definitely could be worse, we're only 7 points off fourth B)

With Reading, Portsmouth, Bolton and Newcastle getting beat all the results went for us this weekend. We had that kind of luck on a regular basis when we finished fourth maybe it'll see us into a top six finish this year. The teams around us all have to play each other as well so it's in our own hands.

Yes but 3 of our games are against Arsenal, Manure and Chelsea

Arsenal and Man U are at home and with a fully fot side we will give both of them a game at home and chelsea away is last game of the season and the leage title rece will most probly be over then and they will not have much intrest as they could be concentrating on ther things by then in cups. But i would like to think we could have cemented a place in europe without it going down to the last day.

Yes but 3 of our games are against Arsenal, Manure and Chelsea

Yea but we're all in the same boat if you check out the run in:

Bolton have got Mancs,Arse, Chelsea and Reading

Reading have got Mancs, Arsenal, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Bolton plus tricky games against Newcastle and Tottenham

Portsmouth have got Chelsea, Mancs, Liverpool, Arsenal, Reading plus us and Newcastle.

Tottenham have got Chelsea,Arsenal, Reading, Bolton plus the distraction and possible injuries from their UEFA cup run. I think they will run us closest.

I agree spurs are a bigger threat than reading and pompey in my eyes as teams like blackburn newcaslte an spurs will come strong now. we have only 2 games in march and we need to beat shf united and anything from arsenal at home is a bonus. the main thing for march is to come out with atleat 3 points an pick up no injurys for players on international duty.

Arsenal and Man U are at home and with a fully fot side we will give both of them a game at home and chelsea away is last game of the season and the leage title rece will most probly be over then and they will not have much intrest as they could be concentrating on ther things by then in cups. But i would like to think we could have cemented a place in europe without it going down to the last day.

Come off it, Chelsea are unbeaten for two years at home in the league. They are not going to want to let that change just because the title is over with.

Come off it, Chelsea are unbeaten for two years at home in the league. They are not going to want to let that change just because the title is over with.

As we have found out in previous seasons it not a good time to be playing the Champions or the runners up as their either on a high (remember tony adams goal) or have a point to prove

Why do we always seasm to play these teams at the end of the year

As we have found out in previous seasons it not a good time to be playing the Champions or the runners up as their either on a high (remember tony adams goal) or have a point to prove

Why do we always seasm to play these teams at the end of the year

I wouldn't give Reading a hope in hell against Arsenal away next up, so if we can win against Shef U we'll go sixth. The goal difference is pretty much an extra point over any team outside the top four. I'm praying Johnson, Cahill, Arteta and Fernandes stay fit for the rest of the season.

At the end of the 84/85 season, having won the title and seen off Liverpool at Goodison we lost the last two games of the season 4-1 at Coventry and 2-0 at Luton...so it can happen that you ease off at the end. We did play a huge amount of games that year with a much smaller squad than Chelski though.