Sign in to follow this  
remaking.da.system

Help Me God !

I remember the Sheffield United hillbillies wankers singing, "will we see you at Bramhall lane" as if they have some sort of Crew

Fooking clampets

nice to see were traveling well as usual tickets are pure gold dust for away games latley. I went to wigan away down at the jjb it was my fave match ive ever been to we took over the whole ground. it was a poor game but the atmosphere could only be described as imense.

nice to see were traveling well as usual tickets are pure gold dust for away games latley. I went to wigan away down at the jjb it was my fave match ive ever been to we took over the whole ground. it was a poor game but the atmosphere could only be described as imense.

Take it you never went to Spurs this season then mate? Far better than Wigan, the noise that we made there was unreal! and we never had the full allocation!

Take it you never went to Spurs this season then mate? Far better than Wigan, the noise that we made there was unreal! and we never had the full allocation!

nah i neva knew it was that good. well sayin it must have been to win 2-0 dwn at spurs with 10 men