IGNORED

Spurs Threat

Fact, we have a small squad and injury problems but we have given away stupid points IMO. Losing away to Man shitty, at home to spurs and only getting a point yesterday. I have a horrible feeling that we'll just miss out. :(

I think your right, also the last minute goal by man shitty at home was a blow, theres two more points as well as loosing the Chelsea game after leading

Lets hope there are no more injuries

I thought Wham would win after being 2-0 up and I was thinking "Nice one, all the results have gone our way" Grat game though

Bolton losing was a bonus but can we catch em? I'm hoping Reading, Portsmouth (& blackburn) will start to drop but it's spurs who concern me. We just need a gap below us then I reckon we'll relax and push on. It's all in our hands really, next up....gooners!

Looking at fixtures and being realstic, baring any surpirises, reckon we'll get another 13 points so if any stato's are reading this will that be enough for uefa (hypothetical obviously cos of other teams results).

Have you seen our goal diff +11, think this may be the first season I can remember that we will end up (fingers crossed) with a +ve goal diffrence

Bolton have a negative goal difference

The reason I mention this is that not may teams have got a +ve goal difference outside the top four, but we have

A real sign of our development

Let's break this one down.

Bolton tend to have a bit of a meltdown at this part of the season,

Pompey will wilt, due to difficulties in their pay structure right now, there is such a difference between the big earners and their "regs". It is inevitable that pro footballers will start a pissing contest in order to get bigger contracts next season.

Spurs have the best run in of any of the chasing pack and are looking good in general, but....

Everton will have a fine run in, distinguish themselves with a superb final push for Europe.

ATB

Mac

Let's break this one down.

Bolton tend to have a bit of a meltdown at this part of the season,

Pompey will wilt, due to difficulties in their pay structure right now, there is such a difference between the big earners and their "regs". It is inevitable that pro footballers will start a pissing contest in order to get bigger contracts next season.

Spurs have the best run in of any of the chasing pack and are looking good in general, but....

Everton will have a fine run in, distinguish themselves with a superb final push for Europe.

ATB

Mac

So do we. Im hoping that Moyes can show the players how important it is that it doesnt happen this season.

We have the tools, we have the abilty, time has come to go into Europe again and show we are a force to be reckoned with, either that or we will settle for mid-table mediocrity again.

ATB

Mac

The problem is all the the other teams have a foll set or many diffrent types of tools and for example if the screwdriver breaks they have another on as for us waht we have is a couple of multitasking tools and if one of them breaks there more aless useless.

Fair point mate, but my initial point still stands - We have a drive about us when things are looking bleak and the players we can bring in will fight for the cause aswell as a place in the side. Anyway, it's our turn to play in Europe, I have just come into a few quid and it would be rude to waste it on food, heating and kid's clothes.

ATB

Mac

Fair point mate, but my initial point still stands - We have a drive about us when things are looking bleak and the players we can bring in will fight for the cause aswell as a place in the side. Anyway, it's our turn to play in Europe, I have just come into a few quid and it would be rude to waste it on food, heating and kid's clothes.

ATB

Mac

yeh :lol: , the upside of it is that as a small squad it helps them bond and they are all willing to fight for eachother and with players like johnson and arteta we should be pushing for europe. Instead of sayin oh no cahill is out game over. Lets get our selves a place in europe for cahill so he have somthing to look forward to when he is fit again. C'mon you blue's we can do this.

yeh :lol: , the upside of it is that as a small squad it helps them bond and they are all willing to fight for eachother and with players like johnson and arteta we should be pushing for europe. Instead of sayin oh no cahill is out game over. Lets get our selves a place in europe for cahill so he have somthing to look forward to when he is fit again. C'mon you blue's we can do this.

Yeh it would be quite easy that cus i mean you will only need 2 one for johnson and one for arteta.

We can´t worry about what other teams are doing.We are 6th now.It´s in our hands.We need to keep our heads down and get the results if we don´t then theres the inta toto.and if we dont get that then we obviously aren´t ready for Europe.