Sign in to follow this  
nak108

Richard Wright

Hi Watford fan here,

Recently we have been linked with Richard Wright and I was wondering how good he is as I have never seen him play.

King Regards,

Nak108

No no no Mark, Teflon is fantastic you will not be disappointed sign him up please.

It will save us the cost of a bullet.

No no no Mark, Teflon is fantastic you will not be disappointed sign him up please.

It will save us the cost of a bullet.

Yes, he is very good, it just hasnt worked out for him at Everton ;);)

Hi Watford fan here,

Recently we have been linked with Richard Wright and I was wondering how good he is as I have never seen him play.

King Regards,

Nak108

Should buy him to show your younger keepers how NOT to do it ;)

Hi Watford fan here,

King Regards,

Nak108

The man has talent, god knows where hes been hiding it though. If you had any chance of staying up I'd say stay clear, but seeing as you'll be leaving this division soon he could prove to be a good keeper in the CC Championship.

I think he would make a good championship GK, he isnt as bad as everyone makes out, I mean Wenger doesnt make many bad signings. It is confidence and no matter what he does at Everton he will never regain the confidence he had at Ipswich that made him an International player. ( I hope Elton reads this)

I think he would make a good championship GK, he isnt as bad as everyone makes out, I mean Wenger doesnt make many bad signings. It is confidence and no matter what he does at Everton he will never regain the confidence he had at Ipswich that made him an International player. ( I hope Elton reads this)

He doesnt ship may of them out after a string off piss poor displays either!

Hi Watford fan here,

King Regards,

Nak108

it would be the best signing your club would ever make!

good luck! :lol:

looks like he's off to Ipswich again.

Jim Magilton said:

"Richard Wright gives me the impression of someone who is desperate to be playing again. His career has hit a bit of a brick wall and at 29 he wants to get it back on track."

The Town manager has also confirmed that once the club secures further investment, he will have cash to spend: "It would mean being able to bring quality into the building. I would be able to give a list to the chairman and say 'go and get them'".