IGNORED

Arsenal

Dunny the Blue

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confident we would win by a goal or its gonna be 1-1.Why? cause we always seems to put up a good show againts the top 4 teams (rem we could have won chelsea ?....and the red shites have not won us this season! ) It is only againts the bottom half of the table we seems to suffer and worst with the bottom 4 (over confidence ? ) .... so do expect a fight and good performance with AJ scoring for us!

Would take a draw if it was offered right now.

Think Cahil missing from this game will be a big miss. He seems to like playing against the Arse.

Think he will go back to a 4-5-1 formation with Hibbo on back in right back and Neville back into midfield

Can't see us winning.

Think it will be 3 v 1 to them with Pistone Scoring for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

both us and them are a bit unpredictable of late. Hopefully they'll be degected after last night, now they havn;t got anything to really play for i imagine wenger will start playing a more youthful team. Though thats not neccasarily good news as there youth team is awesome and they have already beaten us with it once this season.

im gonna go for a 2-2 draw. We say it will be tricky for us becasue we have cahill out, but they have henry out so it balances out.

we really need a point from this game, the spuds will be playing watfrod (i think) so we need to keep our noses in front of them to claim 6th.

also the game is on my birthday, so im hoping for the ultimate bday pressie of three points.

Come on Lads!

both us and them are a bit unpredictable of late. Hopefully they'll be degected after last night, now they havn;t got anything to really play for i imagine wenger will start playing a more youthful team. Though thats not neccasarily good news as there youth team is awesome and they have already beaten us with it once this season.

im gonna go for a 2-2 draw. We say it will be tricky for us becasue we have cahill out, but they have henry out so it balances out.

we really need a point from this game, the spuds will be playing watfrod (i think) so we need to keep our noses in front of them to claim 6th.

also the game is on my birthday, so im hoping for the ultimate bday pressie of three points.

Come on Lads!

Degected?They´ll be gutted!I don´t think they have the mental strength to recover quickly from this,hit em quick and hit em hard!Hibbo back,Neville back to the holding roll and move Manny up to Cahills position.2-0 Come on blues!!!

Edited by Blue Blooded Bootle Buck!

None. Have you not seen him play this season? Fuck me he thinks he's superman, tries taking people on all the fucking time and more often than not gets nowhere and loses it. He's lost something this season by not being fit, I stick to what I said - Arsenal are stronger without him

think mark has it right there, henry hasn't done anythin this season, maybe due to injuries i dont know, but he hasn't really perfromed. Arsenal without him have been a hell of a lot better, this season before his injury van persie was better.

Anyone know were i can find the ticket prices for the game???? they appear to have gone of the website :blink:
Arsenal have been playing better without Henry this year but for some reason I'm happy that Henry won't be playing. It is nice to see their three best strikers out.