IGNORED

Everton Have Been Fined

Louis

Everton have been fined by the FA for earning 6 yellow cards in the game against Arsenal.

Both Johnson and Anichebe were booked for celebrating the winner. :D

Small price to pay for 3points that could take us into Europe

I couldn't see anything wrong with the celebration, then again it was against the Arses so the ref probbly saw it as fair game for yellow cards.

The ref was card happy today, at every opportunity he booked an Everton player but constantly let Arsenal players off with warnings

Yep i would agree with that....even my dad was supprised by the ref's actions! Then again, we took 4 points off the 6 available from them, just alike how we did to the red shites!! hahaha

To be fair Cars & a few others could have gone for the rash challenging in midfield but we set our stall out to bully them and paid the price but most importantly we fuckin won, gerrin there lads COYB!
Speaking of Cars, he had his best game of the season yesterday. He played extremely well not only getting back to defend, he seems to do that well, but also getting up in the attack. Hopefully he can carry that over to next match.

speaking of bans fernandes is now walking a tight rope as he is on 4 bookings one more an he will be out for an game and we will miss him alot especialy if its in a crucnh game witch could be vital to are europian qualification i would rather he miss a non important game.

witch there is non of now lol

Edited by Jackelz

Did anyone watch it on the telly?

Did you see stubbs yellow, from where I was sitting it looked a great tackle and fair, but these things can be deceptive, how did it come across on the TV

It was an old school tackle Zed, he was booked cos he went to ground and hit him head on plus the other foot was up with the first by the time he won the ball!

Not even a free kick 5 years ago but in todays game some ref's may have waved a red had he hurt the arsenal player (??) I thought it was a fair booking according to todays ruling. The Lehman rugby tackle was a deffo penalty tho' just in front of you wasnt it Zed??

Wasnt aware that AJ and Vic got booked, I was too busy getting hugged from the lad behind :lol:

Didnt think the ref had an awful game, a bit petty but he got the big decisions right.

Stubbs' wasnt a booking from where I was sitting but it was his own fault for giving the ball away :P