IGNORED

Moyes In Grave Toruble ( Mirror)

Pat

Questions

1. Who the fuck is David Anderson?

2. How does he know this?

3. How can tabloid journalists print this stuff without any indication of source when everyone with half a brain knows that ninety percent of what they print as supposed fact never happens. There is possibly, even probably, some truth in this but you or I could have written it Pat. Tabloid journos are the scum of the earth and need standing against a wall and shooting (there, that feels better).

Guest fozzie22

Been saying it for ages now

The club has no money,no investment,

No hope :D

Come on,who would buy any of our stars at the moment??

Nobody thats who,we're doomed i tells you,doomed..*in a private frazer vioce*

WTF!

It was last week that we had millions to spend, anyone know where we actualy stand? The sell before u buy ethic usualy means the board has lost faith in the manager!!!!!

Whats this 'no money' shit - we have loads of money - infact we rival Chelsea on the money front.

We will sign a whole new team in January - starting with the acquisition of Ronaldhino from Barca and Beckham from Madrid (they've already put pen to paper apparently!)

Get real lads - we were never going to have money, especially after dumping out of europe so early on!

The only spare cash we may have is from the £12m TV rights that we secured this term.

Other than that - gates have been lower, wages for the players have increased etc.etc.

WE were always going to struggle for money - but I seem to remember a certain KW saying that Moyes would have cash for january.

I also remember Moyes posting on the official website that a striker is a priority come the january window. So there must be some cash available. (There must be, I dropped £1.34 in the ground and couldn't find it!)

Whats this 'no money' shit - we have loads of money - infact we rival Chelsea on the money front.

We will sign a whole new team in January - starting with the acquisition of Ronaldhino from Barca and Beckham from Madrid (they've already put pen to paper apparently!)

Get real lads - we were never going to have money, especially after dumping out of europe so early on!

The only spare cash we may have is from the £12m TV rights that we secured this term.

Other than that - gates have been lower, wages for the players have increased etc.etc.

WE were always going to struggle for money - but I seem to remember a certain KW saying that Moyes would have cash for january.

I also remember Moyes posting on the official website that a striker is a priority come the january window. So there must be some cash available. (There must be, I dropped £1.34 in the ground and couldn't find it!)

£1.34 jesus I knew I shouldnt of picked it up sorry lads it my fault no signings in Jan!

Sell before we buy, sure we will just sell some of the array of talent we have on our bench!

Guest fozzie22
this could be bk playing games this would tell clubs out there we do not have much money to spend on players but we really do so they dont try to milk the money out of us!!! smart thinking or what?

The term BK and smart thinking dont fit so well in the same sentance :angry:

NOT SURPRISED, WOULD YOU GIVE HIM ANY MORE MONEY TO SPEND.

They must have something in mind, Its either keeping any money they have for a new manager, OR, keeping faith with him but waiting to see if we maintain position in premier league. No point heaping more money on him if we end up in the Coca Cola league. :angry:

If we must sell to buy (although I don't really beleieve it totally) who do you think we should sacrifice to raise funds.

Bent - rumour of £2M offer from Charlton, lets say we could get £1.5M - Snatch there hands off I say.

McFadden to Celtic or Rangers? £2M maybe - should he stay or go? I would like to keep him for a while longer, but if we did need funds, I would say he is a player we could do without and at least draw some revenue from.

Kilbane - £500,000 at a push.

Our player, haven't done enough in the last 12 months to warrant any decent fees to be honest. :angry:

It just highlights how light our squad is really, when you consider injuries in the equation - (can blame DM for that though).

We could do with a no fear youngster to come thorugh the ranks and set the premiership on fire with his goal scoring ability. Anybody know when he might be back in contention for a place in the squad. :lol:

Guest fozzie22
NOT SURPRISED,  WOULD YOU GIVE HIM ANY MORE MONEY TO SPEND.

They must have something in mind,  Its either keeping any money they have for a new manager, OR, keeping faith with him but waiting to see if we maintain position in premier league.  No point heaping more money on him if we end up in the Coca Cola league.  :D

Agreed

Not that i think theres any cash anyway,but i wouldnt give him any more to waste,god help his replacement when the time comes.

And Rob,come on,theres not a chance in hell we'd get 1.5 mill for bent,500k at a push.

If their is fire following the smoke i.e limited funds....Makes me wonder What we were going to pay for Michael Owen & Dirk Kuyt with?

Like Duncan Mackenzie eluded to on radio last week veesavee Roy Keane ...Scoff We were never really in 4 him....Simply a Fan pleasing/deflecting excersice.........

makes 1 wonder (well not wonder, more realise) how much other Bullshit we get fed by the club.

Guest fozzie22
If their is fire following the smoke i.e limited funds....Makes me wonder What we were going to pay for Michael Owen & Dirk Kuyt with?

Like Duncan Mackenzie eluded to on radio last week veesavee Roy Keane ...Scoff We were never really in 4 him....Simply a Fan pleasing/deflecting excersice.........

makes 1 wonder (well not wonder, more realise) how much other Bullshit  we get fed by the club.

Couldnt agree more mate

I mean Owen..Keane..fantasy its as simple as that

Its about time BK and the halfwitted board woke up and smelled the roses,we're in deep shit again money wise.

And this time we havent got a rooney to give away.

Couldnt agree more mate

I mean Owen..Keane..fantasy its as simple as that

Its about time BK and the halfwitted board woke up and smelled the roses,we're in deep shit again money wise.

And this time we havent got a rooney to give away.

We must be able to release capital from somewhere - its just farscical to think that we are skint, isn't it?!

I mean with £2m we could sign another Marcus bent or even better, buy Theirry Henry's right boot lace, frame it and charge people to come and see it.

Guest fozzie22
We must be able to release capital from somewhere - its just farscical to think that we are skint, isn't it?!

I mean with £2m we could sign another Marcus bent or even better, buy Theirry Henry's right boot lace, frame it and charge people to come and see it.

:P