IGNORED

Moyes A Liar.....

xsaint

I guess VDM future does not lie with EvertonFC anymore......

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2024853,00.html

get lost VDM...we do not miss you assh@le!

Anymore !! :o It never was was it, Think he will be the only player to be with a club for two years and not complete 90 minutes. Could'nt even play a full game for the reserves the other night...............Subbed again.

He must be the Unfittest athlete i have ever known. Bye bye Wimp, i wont shed any tears. :angry:

Sad bast*rd - trying to air his dirty laundy in public. If he was a real man and had a problem with Moyes he would have spoken to him in person.

My guess is VDM has made this public gripe to making sure, 100% he gets moved out of the club this summer - Wheather a fee is bid or not.

Sneaky spinless asreh*le!!!

Wasnt even preperaed to waste virtual Ink on this prick, but anyhows can 1 of you Scally's Go Rob His house, steal his dog, his 2nd Division Dutch League Medals, whilst smashing up his Ferrari & helping ones self to a cple dozen rolexe's.

With an empahasis on the 2nd div medals being the only bit off gear fit for return.

Guest blueboy122

there is no need for that pat. yes he has done wrong by telling the media about his feud with moyes but that is low to say that. He has a hard time coming over here settling in a new country and getting his children in2 skwls and that and then ppl burgal his house and smash it up and take his dog. Football is football. What ever is in football stays in football.

Surprised that you have sed that because you are a respected person on this site. There was no need to say those things!

Er...I don't think it was meant to be taken seriously blueboy, Pat's tongue was firmly in his cheek when he posted that (and I don't mean that literally either :rolleyes: ). Don't think anyone on here would condone criminal behaviour directed at any player...apart from Rooney of course :angry: .

Blueboy, LOL yes my firend U have missed the boat :) Tongue firmly in cheek.

As you see the Irony is....ermm well recent history would suggest, That Shandy Meyde, has already had his House robbed, His Dog Stolen, some medals snatched, his Ferrari smashed up & is missing a few expensive watches. Not to mention someone stole his brain.

Either that or Im NostraPattus & know this is about 2 happen ;)

I draw the line @ his kid's pony's -> However despo 4 Glue I maybe.

This is a wonderful football club that deserves to qualify for Europe and the best way I can repay everyone here is to do my best to help make it happen.

"It would be a nice way to thank the Everton fans who have treated me so well and been so supportive from the day I arrived."

Think that should be fan rather than fans Andy :lol: .

vdmsig.jpg

Hope Moyes is not gullible enough to be taken in by this fella's Pleading, how many times has he said something similar and been given a 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th chance.

As soon as the seasons over, NO, why wait till the seasons over............... get shut now he's of no use to us at all, so stop giving him MONEY ffs.

Blueboy, LOL yes my firend U have missed the boat :) Tongue firmly in cheek.

As you see the Irony is....ermm well recent history would suggest, That Shandy Meyde, has already had his House robbed, His Dog Stolen, some medals snatched, his Ferrari smashed up & is missing a few expensive watches. Not to mention someone stole his brain.

Either that or Im NostraPattus & know this is about 2 happen ;)

I draw the line @ his kid's pony's -> However despo 4 Glue I maybe.

So have I got to give back these cans of stella (empty) and this spare lap dancer he had hanging around ??