IGNORED

Lescott

I think that Lescott seems to be getting better and better in the left back role. OK he's also a great cb but does anyone think that longterm he could become an equally excellent fullback? He's got pace and is reasonably comfortable on the ball, and can get some good balls in. I think Gary Neville started off as a centre back but because of his height moved to rb. OK he's never been the best going forward but you can't deny that he's had a great career in that position.

What ever way you look at it Lescott must rate as one of the best signings

in the prem for years.....thank God Kroldrup was shown the door!Other wise

he'd be playing for one of the teams above us.

Where do you start with Lescott?....Big,strong.....can play across the back,

good at going forward,hardley ever wasted possession last night!

Oh yeh!.....he's young,he's English.....a certain choise for our player of

the season.....He even showed last night he can create goals/chances..

The signing of Lescott.....Was a good days work Mr Moyes!!

He's a great player all round and a snip at £5m. As for long term left back, whilst he can do the job, Centre backs are nuch harder to come by so I can see Moyes moving him into CB as soon as we can find a decent, reliable LB (easier said than done looking at the current lot).

Give us so much more though having full backs that will venture forward, think that's why we missed Hibert so much this season.

Nooooooooo please dont keep him at fullback, he's a great centre half and would only ruin him switching to fullback, as was done to another good centre half Unsworth, (england cap) but got turned into a faily average fullback ....... god knows why.

If I could clone Lescott I would. He has been as good as left back as I have seen in the Premiersip this season considering it not really his position. Gets forward really well and is just so good in the tackle. For an unfavoured position just awsome. It is no wonder he is miles ahead in out 3-2-1 players poll, easily my player of the season, and has acheived that playing out of position for the most part.

I wouldn't swop Ashley Cole surposedly the best left back in the county for him right now.

Great centre back and a great left back.

Just so glad he is an Everton player

ashley (im betrayed by arsenal as they didnt give me 70k a week. my lifes shite) cole isnt themost overated left back in the country

thats the thing with this country. the media dont half say some shit. overhyping our players every world cup/euro cup. and when they dont deliver 90% of the country are disappointed.

Edited by thebluenose