IGNORED

Man Utd Win Good For Everton

RuffRob

Man U win last night is good news for Everton

Man U getting to the semi final of the CL, will give Everton a better cahnce of picking up 3 points against the mancs come April 28th.

They now have make or break european games either side of our clash with them. Nowing Fergy, I am in no doubt he wil rest some of his big guns in the weekend game against ourselves. That week getting to the CL final must surly have priority over picking up 3 league point.

Although, no games against Man U are oing to easy, I would say the weekend of the 28th April, has to be the pick of the weekend of the whole season when you would want to play them.

Although, I hope they don'e play against us the way they played against Roma last night, credit were credit is due.

Funny reactions on this one, people hoping for certain players to be out or rested. DM will concentrate on our squad and play to our strengths, we can do these twit bubbles.

They're a nowt team with no strength in depth. I'm going for a 7-1 buttfucking, with Shrek sent off.

"Nurse, where's my medication?"

ATB

Mac