IGNORED

Whats Happened To Fernandes

hi all new to this site ,but thought i had to join if only to find out what has happened to manual fernandes no news on official site for weeks is he still injured ? is he going to play for us again this season ?or has moyes seen enough and keeping him out of limelight so as price does not go up or attract other clubs? will the board pay the 12mill quoated?

Nuneaton huh? Your boys are gona get a spankin when you come up to Barrow!!! lol only playin you'll prob play us off our own park!!! Welcome to the board. I was wonderin myself about Fernadez, bit unfortunate that he's been ut for a while, considerin he's only on loan, although from what Ive seen if we've got the money then there should be no hesitation in signing him!!

he trained on friday and maybe that was to soon to throw him into a game as big as charton after he had been out of the game for abit so a full week of training this week an he shud be gunning for west ham. He will still have some work proving himself at 12 million, he still got 4 games to stay fit pprooving his fitness also an do the buisness!

no if we qualify for europe (which in my mind we will do) the board and moyes wont want to fuckup again so i reckon the board will do the good whip round to get the money.

I really hope you're right, he's exactly the kind of balance we need to bring into a grafting midfield but I can't see it. Johnson Lescott and Howard were all bought on the back of this seasons TV windfall and as we all know Kenright hasn't got any money to invest. With the interest in our debs and cash being earmarked for the new stadium I don't think we'll be seeing AJ's transfer record being broken this year or next.

Edited by Bluetrip

I really hope you're right, he's exactly the kind of balance we need to bring into a grafting midfield but I can't see it. Johnson Lescott and Howard were all bought on the back of this seasons TV windfall and as we all know Kenright hasn't got any money to invest. With the interest in our debs and cash being earmarked for the new stadium I don't think we'll be seeing AJ's transfer record being broken this year or next.

If David Moyes thinks that he is value for the money he has to pay for him , then the fee for Fernandes will be found , another thing to consider though , is that Everton have had a representative at the last SIX Preston games at least , does that look like a bid for Nugent as well ?