IGNORED

Moyes V Rooney

Kinda off topic but it relates to the Rooney issue, has anyone else seen those reports about that DVD that was being sold from when Rooney came back first time? It was on North West today on BBC about 'The battle of Everton Valley' cos supposedly the people who have been making these DVDs have got their hands on actual police footage of the incident. Good on Moyes for suing Shrek but I just hope this doesn't turn into some news story splashed across the back pages again that could cause the yob element to see the Utd game in a few weeks as an ideal time to renew old hostilities.

Good for Moyes. I really hope he wins the case. Rooney is a douce bag but the money we have gotten from him is good. It would be the perfect closure for Moyes to take his money.

Bullshit mate, we were robbed by Billy Liar and Manure. We got half of what he was worth, not just to us but to football as a whole. The hottest property in football at the time and he goes for less than £30million? Shit. When you think Chelsea spent £21million on SWP we should have held out for a lot more than we got.

No not good money at all.

Bullshit mate, we were robbed by Billy Liar and Manure. We got half of what he was worth, not just to us but to football as a whole. The hottest property in football at the time and he goes for less than £30million? Shit. When you think Chelsea spent £21million on SWP we should have held out for a lot more than we got.

I definitely agree we should have gotten more money, you are right. In that statement I meant that the money was good in the sense that we were able to buy some players such as Johnson, Lescott ect to help build a good squad. I would rather have a handful of good players than just him. I don't know much about his sell so I don't know how much more we could have gotten. It would have been nice to get more though. Edited by Joe

Hmm, torn on this. On one hand its good on ya Moyes, stick it to that bastard but on the other it's a lot of publicity for the book which no doubt will pump up the sales as its 'controversial'.

It also shows how susceptible he is as no doubt he's been persuaded to do it by people who are hoping to make a mint of his book as well.

If Moyes did leak details of private conversations to the newspapers, he would be finished as a manager, what player in the world would want to play for a manager that they can't trust if they have a problem, it's what the whole concept of man mangement is about.Its all about ££££ if you ask me.

I don't think we were robbed at all, I think theres more to the deal then people see. I think Moyes has had an agreement with Ferguson that we get first choice on any players that he doesn't want anymore ..... Think about it .....

We've got Neville, Been linked with a loan move for Saha, Been linked with Scholes, I've heard some rumours about us with Kieran Richardson, Been linked with Roy keane and also We got Howard.

So I think we got the best part of the deal if you ask me ;)

I don't think we were robbed at all, I think theres more to the deal then people see. I think Moyes has had an agreement with Ferguson that we get first choice on any players that he doesn't want anymore ..... Think about it .....

We've got Neville, Been linked with a loan move for Saha, Been linked with Scholes, I've heard some rumours about us with Kieran Richardson, Been linked with Roy keane and also We got Howard.

So I think we got the best part of the deal if you ask me ;)

i also read somewhere that we get a % if they sell him to another club. i dunno if that is true. if it is that will be cool

I thought the deal was gr8 4 everton when we sold him. Think back he was still only very promising then - only had one good season with us and didn't score bagfulls either. At least from now on we get compo if Manure win the league!

I hope Moyes does him good and proper.

Dirty c*nt.

Knew this would raise it's prickly head again when Moyes responded to the @ the time Media furore & Hype with absolutely fuk all, In Fact mostly Zip.

Had an inkling it had Suits with cloaks & Daggers written all over it.

Is Mr Moyes choice isnt it.

Seems it will prob be a very usefull media BS build up friendly tool.

Good ,let them make it about Wooney & Moyes this week, as iT's Far Bigger than Both Wooney & Mr Moyes :)