IGNORED

Neville The Key?

He can be ok but I think this might be more of a matey thing becuase i wouldnt have him in our best 11

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Osman :blink: Fernandes Cahill Arteta

Johnson Vaughan

Turner

Neville

Valente

Mc Fadden

Anichebe

Id say that to be our best 11 with what we have

I think we should get a winger and Fernandes then get a striker

Edited by Blue4Ever

He can be ok but I think this might be more of a matey thing becuase i wouldnt have him in our best 11

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Stubbs Lescott

Osman :blink: Fernandes Cahill Arteta

Johnson Vaughan

Turner

Neville

Valente

Mc Fadden

Anichebe

Id say that to be our best 11 with what we have

I think we should get a winger and Fernandes then get a striker

The long ball donkeys...Stubbs is great to have when it's backs to the wall defending but when we're chasing a lead he's the biggest culprit for hoofing the long 50/50 pass. The annoying part is he actually demands the ball off someone who would keep posession to do it. Naysmith is almost as bad which is why we're more threatening going forward with Lescott. Neville does it less when he plays in the middle and can thread a killer pass though he can be up there with stubbs. When you're watching a very nervous west ham side try and hold on to one of their very few wins this season, chipping the direct ball into the path of big defenders is playing straight into their hands and it gave them more confidence as the game went on.

i dont understand why people think hes shit. yes he does give the ball away a bit, but he has coverd for our lack of depth so many times this season, his organisation has been great and keeping the players rallied too.

he may not be one of our best 11 individuals, but he is one of our best team players.

you dont get that many england caps, or last all them years with SAF if your not a good player

when we go 1 up or we're put under some sort of pressure ... you know, when it matters most... his 'leadership' and 'organisation' are nowhere to be seen, we sit back and take a pounding ...

overrated

and player of the season is lescott from arteta... id say in this order 1. lescott 2.arteta 3.carsley (i didnt think he had it left...he proved me wrong) 4. stubbsy 5. aj

top 5 **

1) Lesscot

2)Artata

3)Aj

4)yobo ( you can talk about cars being an unsung hero?? here one for yah.)

5)neville ( been solid thorugh out played in maybee his un favoured position and provided a number of vital asists)

howards and carsleys are just people who do there jobs like they should be done.

like they should be done? how is that different to the 5 you listed, did they not do just what they should? imo carsley and stubbs have saved us more than enough times since new year and without them we wouldnt be where we are...phil neville imo has offered little compared to those two

oh and its spelt arteta

Agree with Bluetac, Lescott for me, and Carsley must be running him Close, and Blue4ever never even put him in his Squad. :blink:

I forgot about Lee, tbh I would defo keep him i just think he is more usefull when playing 451 so if were going for a 442 now we would have to leave him on the bench.

Hes been great this season tho except the 5 games he was terrible in a row for some reason.

top 5 **

1) Lesscot

2)Artata

3)Aj

4)yobo ( you can talk about cars being an unsung hero?? here one for yah.)

5)neville ( been solid thorugh out played in maybee his un favoured position and provided a number of vital asists)

howards and carsleys are just people who do there jobs like they should be done.

Im sorry but theres at least another 5 players who have been better than Neville, he's had a few good games but id have carsley in our team well before him.

Lescott

Arteta

A.J

Yobo

Stubbs

Howard

Carsley

Even

Fernandes + Hibbert in the games they have played have inpressed more than Phil, not for me sorry, If were getting linked with Andres from Zarargoza for about 3-4 million that must now say Neville was overpriced. For me he is more of a squad player now incase of injurys.

We always seem to pick captains that just about get in the team and IMO whilst we still play stubbs he should have the armband, or Cahill even Tony.

It might seem a bit hard on Phil but for me we have progressed whilst he joined as a team and now he should be nothing more than a utility player.

Edited by Blue4Ever

like they should be done? how is that different to the 5 you listed, did they not do just what they should? imo carsley and stubbs have saved us more than enough times since new year and without them we wouldnt be where we are...phil neville imo has offered little compared to those two

oh and its spelt arteta

dont insult me :lol:

Correct me agen if im wrong but i think its called a typing error???? :P

Edited by Jackelz