Sign in to follow this  
Foxon

Everton To Beat United 4/1

Everton's odds of beating United are 4/1 so i think im gonna put a bet on because i have faith in everton lol

to draw it is 11/5 so might do that aswell

but i would never put a bet on united winning lol. it aint worth it anyway 4/6 lol

Everton's odds of beating United are 4/1 so i think im gonna put a bet on because i have faith in everton lol

to draw it is 11/5 so might do that aswell

but i would never put a bet on united winning lol. it aint worth it anyway 4/6 lol

Are you Jackelz in disguise?

They are good odds in my opinion - as I think at home Everton are more than capable of beating a injury, fatigue ridden Man U side, who have a CL game on there minds.

No United subs used in a very tough game, both phisically and mentally - So all the player have a tough 90 mins in there legs when they come to Goodison this weekend.

Feel Fergy will have to leave a few players out against Everton in order not to suffer for the game in Milan - They have a huge chance to get to the final - and would think he would minimise the risk by leaving a couple of players on the bench this weekend. He can't leave any defenders out, so would think we will face a weaker forward line than that on display last night.

would not be suprised to see Scholes and Giggs on the bench myself.