IGNORED

Crap Transfers

Is it just me, or is anyone else finding that the 20-30 players we have been linked with as future targets for the summer are all shit(excluding Manny and Nugent) I know they are only rumours at this stage, but for a team with aspirations of europe i expected us to be linked with some bigger and better names, we'll just have to wait and see i suppose.

Edited by The Prisoner

The title is crap transfers, Garry Linaker to Spurs, Rooney to Manure, and best of all, Beckham to LA Galaxy (RAOTFL).

ATB

Mac

Sadly I am most likely going to buy some overpriced tickets this summer to watch the Galaxy.

Is it just me, or is anyone else finding that the 20-30 players we have been linked with as future targets for the summer are all shit(excluding Manny and Nugent) I know they are only rumours at this stage, but for a team with aspirations of europe i expected us to be linked with some bigger and better names, we'll just have to wait and see i suppose.

I totally agree, David Moyes has no idea about european players. The only real reason he seen fernandes is coz pompy had him. VDM poor signing. I dont mind moyes but he is terrible in the transfer market.

I totally agree, David Moyes has no idea about european players. The only real reason he seen fernandes is coz pompy had him. VDM poor signing. I dont mind moyes but he is terrible in the transfer market.

I guess you dont include Arteta Valente and yobo as european/Foreign players then

BTW

WTF does

RAOTFL

mean

Totally disagree with your statment about Moyes in the transfer market. Has had is fair share of flops, but almost all most managers have. Most of the squad are now Moyes players and we are a heap loads better than anytime in the last 20 years. and I would say he is also getting better and better in the transfer market.

Don't forget he has had to build a squad on peanuts compared to most clubs, and at a lets say unfashionable club, so very difficult to attract and bringing in the cream of Europe to the club.

At least his flops have been intelligent gambles as opposed to reclass spending to wage hunger mercenaries.

When you work out his net spend against what our squad is worth. We are streets ahead of when he started spending the clubs money.

So how can he be terrible in the transfer market - the sums don't add up!!!

sorry mate, but im laughing at you right now!

how can RUMOURS about players were linked with show moyes has no idea?

more good signings than bad imo, most managers will have the same problems

can you give me a list of the crap players moyes has bought ?

you cant really count per k as a crap transfer. he never really got given a chance and was almost constantly injured at the start of his career and was sent packing in jan 06. any player needs more than six months to adjust to the english game, spesh centre backs and centre forwards. are you telling me that drogba was amazing in his first season ? or henry ? even zola took a while to get going

moyes has done a very good job in the transfer market imo

kroldrup & VDM are the only real bad ones for me.

Beattie did a job for a season, has been disappointing since.

Davies didnt do too bad imo and we got decent money for him.

Wright has been a big let down too, but more comical than just being a bad player, and he did have one half decent season.