IGNORED

Villa 4 Everton 0

Guest fozzie22

Guest fozzie22

Fucking disgraceful..

But no matter evrything will be alright if we stick with DM and the boys.. :angry:

Yes i look forward to visiting shitty grounds next season in the championship.

So fucking depressing..don't know what else to say

We are desperately in need of a midfield holding player (amongst other positions), I never thought Carsley would be so difficult to replace! Neville was bought to do the job but is being used on the left. It's no coincidence that we improved when VDM came in, not only cos he's an improvement down the left side but cos we gain strength in the middle.

The defence looks poor at the minute but to be fair they're not getting much protection from the midfielders (which we did last season) and are looking exposed on every attack.

My seat is in the Park End right by the away fans so can't wait 'til Wednesday, I think it'll be make or break for Davey!

Not a big fan of Kenwright but in the summer we bought: Davies 3.5m Neville 3.5m Kroldrup 5.5m Van Der Meyde 2m Valente 1.5m Arteta 3m. Total 19m Now I know you can say that may be the Rooney money where is the money from whatever else we got since we had such big profits this year according to big Keith. But, that is still a lot to spend for a team that isn't going to be top 4 every year bottom line Moyes chose who to buy and they haven't performed so I think it's Moyes fault. Would like a striker and Keane should have been bought in the summer but fact is I thought Moyes had bought OK in the summer from these players reputations, I think some of what he has bought is not bad even now but I don't think he bought to address our biggest problems.

Guest fozzie22
Leaky defense no creation in midfield and strikers who cannot score goals we are truly shite and if Moyes says its cos of that Baros handball I will kick the TV in :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

And true to form he did say it was not a goal,ok fair enough but what about the other 3?

Another 4-0 Defeat!.....I feel mcFaddie should be more of a team player.He tends to shoot for himself when the ideal option many times was to square the ball for those in the box or outside the box to take a shot.He was a real waste and i am starting to dislike him when he plays like that! anyway here is our pathetic ratings... http://home.skysports.com/matchratings.asp...&clid=11&cpid=8

Last season, we played mostly our games in 4-1-4-1 formation :

----------------------Martyn------------------------

Hibbert------Stubbs--------Weir-----------Pistone

---------------------Carsley------------------------

Osman------Cahill----Gravesen/Arteta----Kilbane

---------------------Bent/BT-----------------------

Bent also played as right wing position when BT played. Our midfield of Cahill, Osman, Gravesen, Carsley and even Bent was scoring goals. And Arteta creating chances for the forwards with Kibane probably had his best performance for Everton. Our back four was superb in the first half of last season.

Early this season, we played 4-1-4-1 and not getting results and leaking goals. Then we switched to 4-4-2 formation and getting few wins and draws. But at the same time, we get hammered 4-0s for 3 games.

I think we should go back to our 4-1-4-1 formation and we really need Carlsey as holding midfielder to slow down the game. He's hard to replaced.

I suggest to DM that we play in this formation:

---------------------Martyn-------------------------

Hibbert--------Yobo-------Kroldrup--------Neville

---------------------Carsley------------------------

Arteta--------Davies-------Cahill-----------VDM

---------------------Bent/BT------------------------