IGNORED

For Those Getting Excited Over Transfers...

FairWooney

Michael Owen? Robbie Keane? pre-season smoke screen for the fact we have Fu**

all in the bank? Just a ploy, knowing we could not afford them, to keep fans sweet?

If it was not just bluff and lies, then where the fuck has the money supposedly available for these players gone?

New stadium, among the worlds top twenty richest clubs? I for one am sick to the back teeth of all the bullshit coming from Goodison these days.

Stand up and be counted Bill, when was the last time you actually came out and made a statement as to the true state of the club? in fact, when was the last time you came out and made a true statement?

sour grapes lads? maybe, but I am pissed of with being ridiculed about a team I have supported since I was a lad, and yes, I am probably even older than Toffeelicker! I will continue to support them, even if the pile of dross that starts in the boardroom and ends on the pitch dont give a fuck about the club.I still do, and will continue to do so even in the conference!

But for fucks sake, lets have some truth coming out of Goodison for a change, stop building up our hopes, then pissing in our beer! Either stump up some cash for a decent player or two, (however, there is a good out for you in that one, as no player worth his salt would want to play alongside such a gutless bunch of losers!)tell us the real state of affairs, or Bill and arse licker Wyness, just fuck off and leave us alone!

Oh, by the way lads, Happy New Year!!

Guest fozzie22

all in the bank? Just a ploy, knowing we could not afford them, to keep fans sweet?

If it was not just bluff and lies, then where the fuck has the money supposedly available for these players gone?

New stadium, among the worlds top twenty richest clubs? I for one am sick to the back teeth of all the bullshit coming from Goodison these days.

Stand up and be counted Bill, when was the last time you actually came out and made a statement as to the true state of the club? in fact, when was the last time you came out and made a true statement?

sour grapes lads? maybe, but I am pissed of with being ridiculed about a team I have supported since I was a lad, and yes, I am probably even older than Toffeelicker!  I will continue to support them, even if the pile of dross that starts in the boardroom and ends on the pitch dont give a fuck about the club.I still do, and will continue to do so even in the conference!

But for fucks sake, lets have some truth coming out of Goodison for a change, stop building up our hopes, then pissing in our beer! Either stump up some cash for a decent player or two, (however, there is a good out for you in that one, as no player worth his salt would want to play alongside such a gutless bunch of losers!)tell us the real state of affairs, or Bill and arse licker Wyness, just fuck off and leave us alone!

Ive been saying this for months..

The "story" of Owen coming to us still makes me laugh.

BK should go now,but he won't mainly becuaase the "kudos" of being evertons chairman makes him think his dick's bigger than it is.

As for "5 year plan man" Wyness he is,as i've said many,many times nothing more than BK's mouthpeice,he's done nothing for thr club other than fuck us deeper in the shit more than ever.

For the love of god i wish they would go now. :)

sour grapes lads? maybe, but I am pissed of with being ridiculed about a team I have supported since I was a lad, and yes, I am probably even older than Toffeelicker!  I will continue to support them, even if the pile of dross that starts in the boardroom and ends on the pitch dont give a fuck about the club.I still do, and will continue to do so even in the conference!

I second that one..............Sadly ;)

• 3 weeks later...