IGNORED

Should Liverpool Fear Everton?

5times

Guest Reg Reagan

i for some reason scratching my chin because there is somehing really fishy about you 5times...

is it because of your username "5times" suggesting that the RS have won 5 European cup titles?

i for some reason scratching my chin because there is somehing really fishy about you 5times...

is it because of your username "5times" suggesting that the RS have won 5 European cup titles?

Yes that is why my name is 5times. Are you not the bitter person who saw nothing wrong with Essien's tackle and was described by fellow toffees as dyslexic :)

Edited by 5times

In the past Everton, in whatever form they are in, seem to produce an extra effort in the merseyside derbies. Although recent form would propably suggest otherwise is it likely that Everton will perform really well.

Your views please :)

To give an honest, (what I believe is) unbiased response, they say for these games form book goes out of the window, underdog raises their game (which I believe is bollocks cos both sides should be performing to their max for these and other games) etc so anything can happen in derby games. Whilst I still think their is a small element of this coming true, there is currently a massive difference in class, confidence and form between the two team for me to think we (Everton) will get anything more than another mauling tomorrow.

My only hope is that we NEED it SO badly then our game will be raised to never seen proportions and we will pull off an incredible result which will kick start our season but the realist in me tells me I will be trudging out head down after 65 mins having seen Nigel beaten for the third time.

Anyway, starting on the ale mid afternoon so at least I wont remember any of it!

In a funny sort of way im glad our next game is the derby. If we get beat then we get beat and we are still up shit creek, however, if we were playing someone like wigan or west brom, the crowd tomorrow would be flat the atmos would be crap and they would be on the players backs, but because it is a derby the crowd will really get behind the team because it means so much, and we wouldn't (i hope not) boo the team in front of the shite and wouldn't want to be outsung by them. There is no bigger game in the prem than the derby, the players know this and should be really up for it. I think Moyes and the players will want to prove a point and right a few wrongs

All that said, the shite have wone eight in a row, conceded none and scored 18. and are the form team

Stranger things have happened.

I'll be there, listening to your songs about istanbul, 5 times, Champs of Europe, its enevitable. I just hope it doesn't turn nasty, but it probably will, seeing as most people will have been on the ale all day ( me included )

A nice (dodgy & controvershall) 1 - 0 to the MIGHTY BLUE STORM TROOPERS

And I don't think anyone doubts where your loyalties lie..

We had zero chance against Chelski in October and none at all against Manure, stranger things have happened..

I HOPE NOBODY DOUBTS WHERE MY LOYALTIES LIE.

But i have let it be known on other posts that this present squad are playing worse than any squad i have ever seen in Blue jerseys, and i have been watching them a hell of a long time.

I have to go along with Smithe and agree, we are going to get a severe hammering, its the form team, playing so well at the moment that it could become a complete embarrassment to the blue half of the city. Dont hold your breadth for any surprise results because this side is not capable under DM.

THIS COULD WELL BE HIS LAST GAME AS MANAGER.

I HOPE NOBODY DOUBTS WHERE MY LOYALTIES LIE.

Course not licker(smithe is a dead cert red)...but..

Well, i'm going for a 2-0 win for the Blues, just to show everybody we're back on track.

We can take these Mancs .....Come on you Bloo-oooooos. 2-0,  2-0,  2-0.  :)

Nineteen days ago you, and all of us, thought we were back. It's only two and a half (admittedly horrific) games.

Edited by mikeo

Depends on what team Everton plays on the day. It's been a roller-coaster ride in form, mostly down, but in the games where you'd think the Blues would get punished, we've done well, and in the games where we should get a result, we've been hammered.

This is as big a game as it gets for Everton. It's one of those things where even if Everton were to finish in a relegation dofight, but get a win RS, we'd have a grin on our faces at the end of the season.

Yes The Red Shite Can Brag They Bought The Cup 5 Times And So On.They Can Brag They Are A Team On Fire (admit) ...well the truth is, we are crap right now. But i am going for 1-0 Blue Win...Why? Well Ask Chelsea and Man Utd how was the feeling playin the blues.We tend to raise our game when we play bigger clubs when most feel we will not get anything, but supprisingly we do get a point out of it.Just alike, ask the red shite how come they lost to the Blues a day after the game! :)

One Nil Win For The blues!

Were, fast becoming the Forest Gump of the Premiership....Everton's Like a Box O Chocolates....Never no What ya gonna get..?

Although the weather prediction of shiote has been the pattern of late....!!!

Hoping 4 a Historic Victory...Hoping...Hoping....But Shioting in the same breath.

i dreamt we won 7-0 last night. It might be a bit much to ask for it to come true really.

goals coming from Mcfadden (2), Beattie (3), Arteta with a wonder goal, beating 3 players before curling it top right corner and Kroldrup with a header from a corner.

I think i'm asking for something we'll never do but dam i'll be getting excited if Mcfadden scores the first from a header, matching my dream!

oh and no Liverpool shouldn't be scared of Everton today, maybe a little weary but definately not scared!

Guest Reg Reagan

my predictions...

we will beat the RS 6-0 with some mcfadden, arteta, cahill and beattie brilliance and a brilliant goalkeeping by nigel martyn.

Also Neville ending Gerrards season with an injury (heres hoping) :lol:and Sami Hyypia to be sent off in the first 5 minutes of the match ;)

;) yeah thats right licker, hes special our reg..very special :)

i know I've posted here earlier saying our chances were non existent but had a thought that these record breaking runs do seem to end on Derby day, remember Wane Clarke 1988, Gary Stevens at analfield in the League cup earlier in that season. I also recall them twats stopping two 7 game winning runs by us in the 87-88 season.

Here's hopin' (and clutching at the thinnest of straws)!

COYB!!!!