Sign in to follow this  
toolio

New Kit To Be Revealed This Week!

Yeh good shout!! I'm guessin we're still with umbro though so Id imagine it'll be very similar to this years shirt, ah well I'll still be gettin one!!!

Not sure wether I should go for DUNNY 14 or hold on for Nugent signing!! lol

Can't believe they are going to wear it for the Pompey game though, surely a new kit should be for the new season???

I think we will be sponsored by Tesco...

Well i know what you mean but we done it last year aswell when we whore are new kit against west brom at home for the last game of the season.

OK this is not directly at you mate but why in the hell are people still saying we are going to be sponserd by tesco's when we are just blatantly not going to be all. Its just about stupid because we thought about the joint ground supermarket thing everyone is like ow they must be sponserd by tesco's. Chang for another season unless the contract has been shortend.

I thought it was umbro that was up not chang???

dont know if it is nike but i sure think its a new make!

if you look you will nothice that in the shadow they are showing the chang and the everton badge but keeping the arera were the umbro would be hidden.

Hope its a good-un. have a feeling its puma like spurs

new_kit_.bmp

haha you dont want my imagination running wild mate trust me! lol

but i do hope we have something where we can say WOW get on our kit, looks boss that mate (Y) plus a decent make e.g. nike or adidas

probs around that price yes for a adult top. defo between £30 - £45. then name on the back usually cost £5 in JJB when buying the top, thats any name any number.

i doubt that is it when we all know its not been revelaed till 2morrow i think that site has put 2 and 2 together cos rangers and everton have deal with umbro and jjb, so i think it will be different when all is revealed

Might be the real shirt but it doesn't look like a real photo....AJ's head looks too small for the body.

Are you having a laugh? It looks fine to me. It looks to me as if it's pic taken from a promotional flyer of sorts.

Are you having a laugh? It looks fine to me. It looks to me as if it's pic taken from a promotional flyer of sorts.

No seriously...just looks funny to me...is it just me?

Whatever...pretty unimaginative design imo. But I didn't get this years home so I'll probably get it eventually...no name or number...Josh wants Arteta this year. Got my 60's shirt on order with an eight on the back so that'll do me for now.

Pat    2

Agree that NSNO pic does look like AJ's Head on The Fat conductors (BT) Body.

Subtle diffs but I think I like the current version better.

im very dissapointed in everton football club, this new shirt is more or less the same as last season but with a gay pattern on the sides, that isnt very curtious towards the fans expecting us to buy a new shirt that hasnt been changed much

damn u everton, but waht can u expect from them tbh, if we ditch umbro and get a decent make then we will see change

im very dissapointed in everton football club, this new shirt is more or less the same as last season but with a gay pattern on the sides, that isnt very curtious towards the fans expecting us to buy a new shirt that hasnt been changed much

damn u everton, but waht can u expect from them tbh, if we ditch umbro and get a decent make then we will see change

yeah, coz its only unbro who follow the same design across most of their range!

take a look at the adidas supplied kits

60204801.jpg

61570001.jpg

060736.jpg

060866-champ.jpg

could do the same with most brands, but im gettin bored now

(quiet day in work)

I really like it, I think the yellow underneath the collar looks good. I'll get a new signing on the back of it, that is unless we sign utter shite this summer. But im hoping I can get either Nugent 10 or Barton 7 (once VDM pisses off)

hmmm, not sure if there would be any point in buying it seeing as this years looks very similar.

but i will probs buy it and get a new signings name (if there good) on the back.

It doesnt look terribly original but its nice all the same, any who as long as we see it in next years Eufa cup fina l I dont care !!! wwooooo!!!

Cahill 17, Lescott 16, damn i cant decide, obviously Im hoping for Nugent!!!

I kinda like him as 16, good number, good player!! Although the reason I got Beattie was cos he was number 9 and plus I I see myself as a striker, sort of lol, If were basing it on best player though its got to be Lescott hands down. That would be pretty cool actually, whoever gets player of the year on here is who Ill get on the back!! and so on and so on for seasons to come!!!

Its really grown on me quite quickly, only thing I'd change is that I want an actual collar, I just preffer shirts to have a proper collar. Not as big as the Liverpool one, kinda like a couple of seasons ago one.

I think its gaaaaaaawgus! just abit similar but at the end of the day if u are keeping the same sponsors how diffrent can it get.??

The sponsors dont dictate what the shirt looks like in any way. You can change the style of a kit and keep the same sponsor. Its more our colours thats dictate our shirts, you cant just change colours for a new style so it makes it difficult to change our shirts greatly because we are synonomous with royal blue with white shorts.

With Mark on this...and Dunny why the fuck do you want a collar on it? You gonna wear a tie :lol: ?

But if you want a collar...then this is a collar (and yes I had one B) )!!!

joeroyle.gif

tbh i dont think it is that much different that this seasons.

Chang must be the sponsor for next season or they wouldnt sell them and if the sponsor did change they would have to replace all the shirts they sold as it would be there fault.

Im gonna buy one but i will wait for the transfer before i get a name and number as knowing my luck we will sell him.