IGNORED

New Kit To Be Revealed This Week!

Are you having a laugh? It looks fine to me. It looks to me as if it's pic taken from a promotional flyer of sorts.

No seriously...just looks funny to me...is it just me?

Whatever...pretty unimaginative design imo. But I didn't get this years home so I'll probably get it eventually...no name or number...Josh wants Arteta this year. Got my 60's shirt on order with an eight on the back so that'll do me for now.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im very dissapointed in everton football club, this new shirt is more or less the same as last season but with a gay pattern on the sides, that isnt very curtious towards the fans expecting us to buy a new shirt that hasnt been changed much

damn u everton, but waht can u expect from them tbh, if we ditch umbro and get a decent make then we will see change

im very dissapointed in everton football club, this new shirt is more or less the same as last season but with a gay pattern on the sides, that isnt very curtious towards the fans expecting us to buy a new shirt that hasnt been changed much

damn u everton, but waht can u expect from them tbh, if we ditch umbro and get a decent make then we will see change

yeah, coz its only unbro who follow the same design across most of their range!

take a look at the adidas supplied kits

60204801.jpg

61570001.jpg

060736.jpg

060866-champ.jpg

could do the same with most brands, but im gettin bored now

(quiet day in work)

I kinda like him as 16, good number, good player!! Although the reason I got Beattie was cos he was number 9 and plus I I see myself as a striker, sort of lol, If were basing it on best player though its got to be Lescott hands down. That would be pretty cool actually, whoever gets player of the year on here is who Ill get on the back!! and so on and so on for seasons to come!!!

I think its gaaaaaaawgus! just abit similar but at the end of the day if u are keeping the same sponsors how diffrent can it get.??

The sponsors dont dictate what the shirt looks like in any way. You can change the style of a kit and keep the same sponsor. Its more our colours thats dictate our shirts, you cant just change colours for a new style so it makes it difficult to change our shirts greatly because we are synonomous with royal blue with white shorts.

tbh i dont think it is that much different that this seasons.

Chang must be the sponsor for next season or they wouldnt sell them and if the sponsor did change they would have to replace all the shirts they sold as it would be there fault.

Im gonna buy one but i will wait for the transfer before i get a name and number as knowing my luck we will sell him.