IGNORED

New Kit To Be Revealed This Week!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foxon lad, do us all a favour and get a shirt with Beattie on it it please.

ATB

Mac

lol i was thinking that coz if we keep him i reckon he will have a good next season. but it will probs be arteta or johnson again lol

The sponsors dont dictate what the shirt looks like in any way. You can change the style of a kit and keep the same sponsor. Its more our colours thats dictate our shirts, you cant just change colours for a new style so it makes it difficult to change our shirts greatly because we are synonomous with royal blue with white shorts.

Actualy umbro has a significant impact on the outcome of our shirt as they basicly make the whole design as if you look to the rangers shirt and new west ham shirt that are umbro they are very very similar accept for the colours they both have the V necks on so it is up to them to make the shirt look alot diffrent witch is a tuff task sticking to there boundarys of a trademark umbro shirt. I still also belive that having chang on the shirt allways will make it look similar. As i bet you any money that if this shirt we have now had for example royal bank of scotland on it it would look suprisingly diffrent.

Edited by Jackelz

Actualy umbro has a significant impact on the outcome of our shirt as they basicly make the whole design as if you look to the rangers shirt and new west ham shirt that are umbro they are very very similar accept for the colours they both have the V necks on so it is up to them to make the shirt look alot diffrent witch is a tuff task sticking to there boundarys of a trademark umbro shirt. I still also belive that having chang on the shirt allways will make it look similar. As i bet you any money that if this shirt we have now had for example royal bank of scotland on it it would look suprisingly diffrent.

Umbro arent our sponsor theyre our kit maker, so obviously they have some imput. They put the designs to the club and the club chooses.

Quite like the Chang logo myself...it's two elephants because in Thai chang (ช้าง) means elephant ;) (and I'd have though it's a tree between them, not a fountain?).

Anyhow won't we now have a special shirt for Europe...with silver name and numbers on, as last time? If so, though I don't go for it myself, Josh wants his Arteta to be that style.

Anyhow won't we now have a special shirt for Europe...with silver name and numbers on, as last time? If so, though I don't go for it myself, Josh wants his Arteta to be that style.

it wasnt a different shirt mike, it was just silver letters on the normal shirt. i'm sure they'll offer different letters if the players have them