IGNORED

Thanks Dm!

OK!I don't think this is too premiture...BUT well done David Moyes!!WHY?....Because he's

guided one of the smallest squads,which has had more than it's fair share of injuries this

season to a european position.He started the season with a new goalkeeper,central defender

and striker the spine of any team!......He was without Cahill who was probably one of our

main men for a third of the season,has juggled the defence about untill they were dizzy.

He didn't really spend a fortune last summer...compared to a lot of teams!

Left and right back positions have been a nightmare this season....Beattie has under performed,

McFadden,VDM and a couple more have not really fired up!.....ALL THIS and but for a couple

of stupid dropped points we would have been 5th no problem.

SMALL TEAM!.....OLD STADIUM!.....

Oh if only we were more like Newcastle,Middlesborough and the like!!

Great Manager.......Great team......Great fans!

So for spanking the rs 3-0,the 0-0 at their place(champions of europe....your having a laugh)

for not over spending(rip Leeds utd),for buying Lescott(futrue captain),for blooding the young

lads Vaughan and Anichebe(saved us about £15 million) and for guiding us into europe.....

Thank DM!

OK!I don't think this is too premiture...BUT well done David Moyes!!WHY?....Because he's

guided one of the smallest squads,which has had more than it's fair share of injuries this

season to a european position.He started the season with a new goalkeeper,central defender

and striker the spine of any team!......He was without Cahill who was probably one of our

main men for a third of the season,has juggled the defence about untill they were dizzy.

He didn't really spend a fortune last summer...compared to a lot of teams!

Left and right back positions have been a nightmare this season....Beattie has under performed,

McFadden,VDM and a couple more have not really fired up!.....ALL THIS and but for a couple

of stupid dropped points we would have been 5th no problem.

SMALL TEAM!.....OLD STADIUM!.....

Oh if only we were more like Newcastle,Middlesborough and the like!!

Great Manager.......Great team......Great fans!

So for spanking the rs 3-0,the 0-0 at their place(champions of europe....your having a laugh)

for not over spending(rip Leeds utd),for buying Lescott(futrue captain),for blooding the young

lads Vaughan and Anichebe(saved us about £15 million) and for guiding us into europe.....

Thank DM!

Im not saying any of that is untrue but can I just ask a question - are you pissed?

Im not saying any of that is untrue but can I just ask a question - are you pissed?

Wasn't then!!......................................Am now :P

I was thinking along the lines that 250 had his Royal Blue spectacles well and truely on.

Did then!!.................................Haven't now!!

OK!................No more questions tonight please!!..............Everton on MOTD...and a bit more

alcahol......Goodnight!!

I think a lot of us will agree with what Blue250 has said, Thanks DM, also a big thank you to the players, half of which have switched and swapped throughout the season and played in several different positions and still done us proud.

Before the season started i would have been very happy to finish in tenth place, to finish in top 6 or 7 is quite an Achievement with the Squad we had available, so i am more than a bit pleased, Well done Blues.

Two or three decent Buys in the Summer and we should be able to give a good account of ourselves in Euro next season.

The future looks bright, the future is Blue.

Bill.