IGNORED

Towers Of London Support Everton

I have just found this out

i dont know whether that a good thing or a band thing lol

"When asked to re record West Ham United anthem "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles", the band declined as they support Everton F.C"

"Tourette is a fan of English Premiership team, Everton F.C. On 08.03.07 whilst playing in Liverpool, Tourette sang "Hey ho, hey ho... Everton's the best we know!" and fans reported him also talking about them outside the gig with fans"

Taken from wikipedia.

what are your thoughts on this

I have just found this out

i dont know whether that a good thing or a band thing lol

"When asked to re record West Ham United anthem "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles", the band declined as they support Everton F.C"

"Tourette is a fan of English Premiership team, Everton F.C. On 08.03.07 whilst playing in Liverpool, Tourette sang "Hey ho, hey ho... Everton's the best we know!" and fans reported him also talking about them outside the gig with fans"

Taken from wikipedia.

what are your thoughts on this

Its not a good thing. The mans is a NOB-HEAD. If you dont believe me go to you tube and search for "nevermind the buzzcocks Tourette" and make your own mind up. I quite like punk but as Bill Bailey said to him at the end of the show "Youre about as punk as Enya".

Did you see him on Never Mind The Buzzcocks? The guy is a first Class Nobhead!!

This is very off topic but if "Towers of London" support Everton, how did all our non Scouse members become Evertonians????

My neighbour was a mad Evertonian and cos my dads not really into football I used to go round to watch the matches, the fun began for me in 95.

Did you see him on Never Mind The Buzzcocks? The guy is a first Class Nobhead!!

This is very off topic but if "Towers of London" support Everton, how did all our non Scouse members become Evertonians????

My neighbour was a mad Evertonian and cos my dads not really into football I used to go round to watch the matches, the fun began for me in 95.

mine was before that im 18 my mum is from kirky and my grandad was a big everton fan and he got me into them. i remember the first ever shirt i got was the orange and blue strip one lol i got it from the everton store before the megastore opened lol