IGNORED

Andy Johnson

Most commonly known as "Evertonianism", the symptoms incluse the colour of your blood turning blue & an uncontrolable tingling feeling up your spine when anything to do with Everton FC is mentioned!!

"I was obviously gutted at missing out but the atmosphere was awesome. The noise, particularly in the second half, was incredible and I firmly believe it made a difference. We were far more dominant in the second half and it's no coincidence that our fans were terrific too. It was an interesting experience sitting in the Main Stand watching the lads in such an important game. I knew full well that our supporters were great but to actually be amongst them in such a cracking atmosphere was a pleasure and a privilege for me.

All the lads commented on it afterwards and I know the gaffer told the press how delighted he was with our fans performance. They deserve great credit because they really helped us over the finishing line. It was as much about us thanking the fans as it was about them acknowledging us. To see the looks on the faces at the end was brilliant. We've all worked so hard to qualify for Europe and you could see just what it meant to the fans. I just soaked it all up as I walked around the pitch and I remember looking at all the Evertonians and thinking to myself ‘What a club this is!', it was a wonderful experience."

:D

Christ I picked the wrong games to come to :( . Charlton was a great finish and ManU was memorable but Saturday must have been awesome. Think the symptoms of the disease are worsening with age for me....and the hereditary effects are proving fairly extreme in Josh also. The Blue budget will have to increase next season :unsure: .

Lol, it's always nice to read stuff like that...

Remember feeling proud reading a white vest once,Said"ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE"

Majbe AJ's made of better stuff!!

rooney once wore a t-shirt that said that

FUCKING JUDAS

His love for the club and fans have never been in doubt, the rumour was that he did'nt like Liverpool as a place and was homesick for London.

amazing he sounds like rooney,alan ball, gary speed they all love the place but still chose to leave i wonder why :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

amazing he sounds like rooney,alan ball, gary speed they all love the place but still chose to leave i wonder why :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rooney was a money grabbing twit who listened to his "mates" in the England squad & his ruthless agent.

Alan Ball was sold, accepted his fate and has publically stated it was one of the sadest days of his life at every given opportunity since.

Gary Speed left because he was watching a Goodison great fuck up the club through drink and it was tearing him apart. I personally think he was weak and jumpped a sinking ship but thats my opinion.

Bad examples IMO mate!!